The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama : Swingers Discussion 2118101052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama
TOPIC: The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Polls say 2/3 of Americans want tax increases on the wealthiest 2%. Obama agrees.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well, it is going to get interesting to see what happens. Employment numbers have grown so I wonder how far 44 is willing to play his cliff game before he gets protective of that jobs number????

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
Unfortunately, our elected representatives get their salary whether or not they do an excellent job, or nothing, or stop others from doing their job.

In the latter case, I have to guess someone else is paying them to obstruct progress.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
He knows that the American people live up to their responsibilities every day, and it's time that leaders in Washington, D.C. live up to theirs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That made me laugh.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
" How many Democrats think Bush attacked the World Trade Center? "

".. say, 6% of American voters believe some version of this..."

" The collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings."? 6% "very likely"

" The Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists."? 6% "very likely"

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Still trying to figure out what acting like Sed means, VA do you know? anyone? clearly it seems to be an undesired behavior, so clue me in, what do the peeping toms have a problem with now?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
One of the Y2008 ational election factors was the enlightenment Americans received about the lying liars who lied to Congress about the details and circumstances surrounding the 911 hijacking of American airplanes used as missiles. The suppression of the investigation by the Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rice Crime Cabinet began the dissatisfaction of Americans about its Executive Officers. This followed the purloining of national elections by the Republic-con Party operatives twice in five years.

Next came the lying lies of the liars who lied to the American people by providing false intelligence and justification for the invasion of Iraq. It become even more clear that the Executive Office of the USA and its cabinet were corrupt. The effects of the lies of that corrupt consortium of liars is responsible for the financial crisis now being experience into the second term of the newly re-elected Executive Officers.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
"VB, you have been acting Sed-like a lately."

You addressed VA, accused him of acting like M, and yet you say it was about me.

You are not even a good liar...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"M, that came from NK, I guess he is imagining conspiracy theories about you again. I thought we were done with this shit of libtards blaming you for others posts."

Who said anything about Seduction? I was talking about you FJerk. Only a liar like yourself can come up with these conspiracies. Just like this one your trying to pull.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2661 posts)
Upon further review ... and to review the discussion up to now: VB wrote: " How many Democrats think Bush attacked the World Trade Center? "

And I wrote: "Less than 49% ! If, say, 6% of American voters believe some version of this..."

And VB wrote of 3 polls :

July 2006 by Scripps Howard and Ohio University -- questions include:

" The collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.

77% "unlikely" 10% "somewhat likely" 6% "very likely"

The Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists.

80% "not likely" 6% "somewhat likely" 6% "very likely"

=========== Somehow, I anticipated the 6% of Americans who are just wackos. I don't see any breakdown of Dems/Repubs.

That poll also asked people whether they thought: "Federal officials either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to prevent them because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.

59% "not likely" 20% "somewhat likely" 16% "very likely"

======= wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories Add those last 2 and you get 36%

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 103   End
TOPIC: The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama