The Values Test : Swingers Discussion 88583
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Values Test
TOPIC: The Values Test
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
From an editorial in the New York Times by James Dobson:

"After two hours of deliberation, we voted on a resolution that can be summarized as follows: If neither of the two major political parties nominates an individual who pledges himself or herself to the sanctity of human life, we will join others in voting for a minor-party candidate. Those agreeing with the proposition were invited to stand. The result was almost unanimous."

http: // www*nytimes*com/2007/10/04/opinion/04dobson*html?_r=1&ref=opinion&oref=slogin

This could be a problem for the Republicans if they actually go through with it, much as Nader was a problem for the Dems in 2000.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
tbr My point is no point - just a personal statement.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Most conservatives and liberals have some sort of common sense. This so called commitment to change parties in the event a pro choice candidate is chosen is a bit like biting the hand that feeds them. I think they will make the difference up in the primaries and the candidate from the RNC will be pro life. But either way Roe V wade will never be over turned. Being a conservative that is Pro individual choice I will hold true to my party.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And so do I. Your point?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Just so you know, I have issues with the Christian right. And I have issues with the Christian left - they follow Jesse Jackson et al.

There was a time when I looked up to Jesse Jackson - then he became an extortionist and using the civil rights movement as a means to his end.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I saw Sen around today, and perfect is suspended for something he did in another thread. I'm sure he will be around soon.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
From an editorial in the New York Times by James Dobson:

"After two hours of deliberation, we voted on a resolution that can be summarized as follows: If neither of the two major political parties nominates an individual who pledges himself or herself to the sanctity of human life, we will join others in voting for a minor-party candidate. Those agreeing with the proposition were invited to stand. The result was almost unanimous."

http: // www*nytimes*com/2007/10/04/opinion/04dobson*html?_r=1&ref=opinion&oref=slogin

This could be a problem for the Republicans if they actually go through with it, much as Nader was a problem for the Dems in 2000.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: The Values Test