The US economy is recovering well : Swingers Discussion 2108131021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe US economy is recovering well
TOPIC: The US economy is recovering well
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Made a statement? You started an entire thread on it!

lol

Like I said, you are the all time champ at deflection.

And if we held YOU to the same standards as you hold Fareed, you would have been shunned and ostracized here long ago for plagiarism...

So would a lot of people, myself included.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3492 posts)
Better than France and Germany...........and Obama and his ilk keep trying to make us more like them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
Sed, I guess they think reposting lies and garbage over and over it will somehow help out the liar in cheif, since thats what he does. LMAO

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
*since you are always claiming the mantle of The Anointed Serious One. *

I would prefer that you stopped putting words in my mouth, I never made such a statement. Thank you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I'm sorry that you have a problem with my response, even though I did point out in the very same post that Fareed should discuss jobs in his next commentary. Not sure why you decided to focus on my opinion of Freed, who wasn't just accused as you'd like the reader to believe, but who has admitted to plagiarizing and was suspended from CNN for well over 30 days. Credibility is a funny thing like that.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"Maybe Fareed can expand on all the part time jobs that replaced full time workers in his next CNN commentary. "

DEFLECTION ALERT!!

Lately you have been seriously underwhelming....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3492 posts)
"Forgive me for not buying anything that leaves Zakaria's mouth after he has humiliated himself by plagiarizing the works of others. "

Your argument is spurious and nonsensical. If a fact is a fact is fact it matters not if Fareed was accused with something unrelated quite some time ago.

I expected a more balanced attitude from you, since you are always claiming the mantle of The Anointed Serious One.

I suppose one should never assume anything when it comes to ideologues....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3492 posts)
What a crock!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Sedu:

No need to expand on why part time jobs have replaced full time jobs. Anyone who works them can tell you it is two fold.

From the employers side. 1) no benefit mandates. 2) kills unions. 3) kills the likelihood of lawsuits by employees. (who will sue for a part time job?) 4) allows flexible scheduling and ease of terminating employees working fo a competator or not available at any given time. (work place mandates of being avaiable at all times to work.)

From the worker. 1) able to attend college if you have a ok boss who allows it by not dicking with your Schedual as most do. 2) new mothers who can't work full time while still nursing. 3) those who work one full time job and need extra cash from a second. 4) if you are interning for a compmany which leads to a career, you aren't paid... So that is 8-10 hours unpaid work... Which you need some hours so you get a part time job.

Basically it is the work harder mentality in effect. This is what it looks like to work harder.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
Maybe Fareed can expand on all the part time jobs that replaced full time workers in his next CNN commentary.

Forgive me for not buying anything that leaves Zakaria's mouth after he has humiliated himself by plagiarizing the works of others.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: The US economy is recovering well