The Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right : Swingers Discussion 2205901061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right
TOPIC: The Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Ella Fitzgerald was a union ship. None of the cargo covers had been battened down. Which was standard practice on that ship. The union guys did not feel like hauling the wenches around the deck to dog down the covers. This is why the ship sank. All three radars were not functioning. She was following another ship for navigation. Which is why they know she went down within one radar sweep. The other ship was watching her and giving directions. It was found out in forensic investigation the union guys as a culture short cut on every thing. All sorts of safety regulations were ignored aboard that union ship.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I can tell you that a union will make a factory no more safer than one without a union. Fear of the factory closing cowards the union.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Not trying to revive Unions just making a point about the results of the lack of them

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

While mostly true, it will take a lot more than a factory explosion to revive the unions. Remember that unions were formed out of extreme poverty and almost always were the beginnings of radical change in a nation.

300 years ago they were called guilds.

It sadly will take a return to the need of unions and that only comes with the loss of freedom. (see coal miner rebellion)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
No one does anything about anything until someone gets a bloody nose...I think that might be an original I checked....Non Union, and there have been concerns about safety at this plant for years...stay tuned

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

The reason I said the things I have here is simple. People died. Trying to make a political statement before actual fact has been determined can back fire and hurt your cause.

Consider this the wet bed sheet.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Ok...fair enough...I look into and conform that a plant in rural Texas was a non Union shop and went above and beyond the State of Texas virtually non existent safety regulations...I am sure we will all be SHOCKED at the outcome !

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

No, you asked the question and then answered it with your own sarcasim.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
I asked a question...was it a non Union plant?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

People died here, so if you are going to keep acting like this, post evidence to the claim.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 71   End
TOPIC: The Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right