The Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right : Swingers Discussion 220590101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right
TOPIC: The Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
This was a non Union "right to work" plant right? Oh silly me, of COURSE it was !!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert..."Right to work"...it's the peasant wood cutter sending firewood to the surf who sends a portion of all the woodcutters firewood to the lord of the manor...and the peasant woodcutter kissing the Surfs feet and thanking them for the privilege.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Party:

What to hear something really funny?

Hazleton is a fair republican city... (which explains a lot) here is the funny thing. We have a right to work tax. You are taxed for the right to work and live in the city.

Brought to you by the last 20 years of republican rule.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
Sitting here literally LMAO at the idea that some people are out of touch and naive enough to believe that Billybob gets home from work one night, cracks open a beer and says "Lisa Lou, I am deeply concerned about the conditions and lack of safety and actions plans down at the plant, so tomorrow morning, I am going to file a complaint with OSHA" Are "ya'll" retarded? These people wouldn't know OSHA from a coffee can of pork grease, and even if they did, 3 generations of willfully ignorant Redneckery tells every cell in their body it is better to cut off their left thumb than turn to the GUB MENT in matters of their 12th century Feudal mentality (AKA Right to work) on employment. PLEASE get real

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Fun:

"Robert, just a wild guess: You don't play much chess, do you?"

I rather dislike chess, it is a game of mutual assured destruction of both sides armies, simply to obtain a goal that one man holds.

I would much rather play go, a game where by you win only if you have conserved your army and stopped your enemy from having free range of movement by bottling him/her into a corner where they cannot move.

The fewest pieces on the board (you add pieces, not subtract them) wins.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
LOL

I make a typo when asking someone to work on their spelling. OK, I'm man enough to own up to the hypocrisy.

*grammar

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"This is why I believe any company based in the US ought be mandated to pay its employees (anywhere in the world) the minimum of minimum wage in the US."

Robert, just a wild guess: You don't play much chess, do you?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Looks like Pravda still has at least one subscriber in the continental US....

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Robert, your third party/anecdotal information pales in comparison to first party, real life experiences with regulatory agencies.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"He won't answer because he's already been busted.

Sucks to be a non-union scab but you all seen for yourselves he can't defend his business practices. Gave him every opportunity and he bawlked. Surprise, surprise.

When you're ready to prove me wrong Goodenuff (snicker) I'm waiting... "

While you're waiting, you can work on your reading comprehension, garmmar, spelling and trolling skills.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Va:

What are you talking about non-operating plants?

We are talking about plants which turn profit. Even profitable plants will close and move to the third world. Why? Because they don't have to worry about OSHA or others siding them, unions or other restrictions.

One of the problems with the explosion if radical conservatism into the business world (1930s-today) has been that they hate controls being placed upon them. They hate it do much that they will spit themselves, just to be free of it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
TOPIC: The Texas Fertilizer plant a non Union right to work plant right