The Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane : Swingers Discussion 732571081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane
TOPIC: The Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 83 of 83 
User Details are only visible to members.
Works for me. On a day when we're finding out about billions and billions of dollars disappearing virtually untraceably down the Iraq rathole - with Waxman's hearings finding out that KBR was charging the DOD for private security contractors against the terms of their contract, when we find out that Private security contractor Blackwater USA is making greater than 20% profit on their federal contracts, when numerous Coalition Provisional Authority and military personnel are being indicted for outright embezzlement and kickbacks -

the media suddenly finds it important to divert everyone's attention to talking about Nancy Pelosi's freaking airplane?

Iraq isn't just a strategic blunder militarily - Iraq is going to turn out to be the new Teapot Dome - the scandal that shows what can happen when single party rule results in no oversight of government financial decisions.

Yep Thats it change the subject LOL Figures. Fuck that cunt and as far as this so called scandle we will see if this throw against the wall sticks this time.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Just shows how weak dems are on security. I Guess she feel it is not needed and feels comfortable that she can use public transportation... AWE good for her. No secret service required...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
who gives a shit Not I...Now discuss issues and debate and vote and get on with the business of governig the country STFU...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 83 of 83 
TOPIC: The Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane