The Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane : Swingers Discussion 732571031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane
TOPIC: The Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect

"It should be easy enough to see that revenues increases due to tax cuts are far outpacing the normal growth rate. "

Not what I said. What I said is that if the current revenues are up....it would be up without the tax cuts. They appear to up because the NORMAL increase in the economy is absorbing the difference. That does NOT say that tax cuts are outpacing NORMAL growth nor does it show a cause and effect relationship.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
the google search was:

"tax cuts increase revenues"

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

Finally thank you.

From only one article easily found:

"First, the economy grows in the long run, as both our population expands and productive technology improves. Our tax base, of course, grows along with the economy, so if the tax rate remains the same -- say, 18 percent -- then absolute tax collections grow as the economy grows. "

Therefore, it is entirely possible that cutting taxes will increase revenue because the NORMAL growth of the economy is able to ABSORB the affect of the tax cuts. If the economy is NOT expanding and is either stagnant or shrinking.....the revenues will decrease not increase as a result of tax cuts.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"So my the money I get from my employer is used to pay my taxes. "

That's a BS statement playing with words. Answer my question or say you're not

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Now for about the 5th time...answer the question without answering with a question or asking another.

Do you consider the economy as expanding in recent years?

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"If a Corporation pays my salary, and I pay my taxes then the Corporation does pay my taxes. "

Nope sorry, YOU pay your taxes....the corporation does not get credit for paying YOUR taxes.....that's individual taxes at individual tax rates. C Corps pay thier taxes at corporate tax rates. If there wasn't a distinction there wouldn't be different terms placed on it or different rates. That's an assinine answer.

"Without the job, I pay no taxes.......... I get welfare (somebody else's taxes) "

This I can agree with.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"Condidering that most Americans do not work for corporations how much of the taxes do you think they should pay????????? "

Not on subject and not answering what I ask of you. Thought you weren't responding anymore!

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Akron

"Libs always try to demonize capitalists. Sad really. "

What BS. You, yes you and 38 were in the other thread complaining about what CEO's make. I believe it was 38 that said "No CEO is worth $83million a year" and was advocating federal laws to limit CEO compensation. And I do believe you agreed with him....I'll be happy to go find the posts! Now that's in keeping with Capitalism and Free Market

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Akron

"I wanted you to see how much corporations are paying Dave. "

Corporations and the amount of tax they pay was not part of my statement. My statement only involved the percentage of the total paid in to IRS. Do you really think I don't know that corporation pay tax?

The corporation (C Corps) which do get a tax break of significant amounts to invest in better faster equipment are not "small" corporations....they are giants like AT&T.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"If you don't care about what benefits S corps, LLC, partnerships and sole proprietors"

I didn't think in my answer that I had to cover every type of entity out there. I merely gave a statistic about corporate taxes and corporate welfare and you come back and tell me BS without even looking and admit it.

If a business entity does not pay tax then it's an individual tax period. And in 2001 corporation paid about 17% of the total. Now answer the question......has the economy been growing in recent years?

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 83   End
TOPIC: The Swiftboating of Nancy Pelosi's Plane