The Second Republican Debate : Swingers Discussion 791051021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Second Republican Debate
TOPIC: The Second Republican Debate
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Obama...LOL...wet paint and wet behind the ears. I don't think he has a clue about foreign policy, but then again, neither does GWB.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
I dont' need to watch the debates to know who i'm voting for.... if Fred thompson doesn't run i'm voting mccain. If fred runs I will have to think about it a little harder.

Hillary and obama a lock? Exactly which southern state is that ticket going to win? Rich white liberal and a rich black liberal... yeah i can see the deep south voting for them.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I still think Mccain is the best choice out of the lot, and that includes the Dems as well. I mean if it wasn't for Bush and the Iraq war, would anyone be taking Hilary seriously? And Obama's paint hasn't even dried in his senate office yet, I worry about the fact that he just got elected to the Senate and with no other government experience to his credit, he wants to run for the Highest office in the land. This "Mr Smith goes to Washington" thing that he has going on seems romantic. But Washington isn't a place where you "learn on the job"as president. W can attest to that, I think Washington would eat Obama alive, not to mention what the sharks at the Un would do to him. Until someone shows me something, I put my vote with Mccain, he may not be perfect but I do think he can protect this country and get things done as president.......That fucking Ron Donald.......I wonder if he's related to E_R or Angel? He's smoked one too many "Happy Meals".

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I watched last night. I thought someone should have duct taped Tommy Thompsons mouth. What a freakin asswipe. He did shit for Wisconsin (one of the highest taxed states in the country under his regime). His league of henchmen while gov were a bunch of womanizing drunks. Claiming a huge surplus in Wisconsin, once he left, the truth showed otherwise)

Paul? Phhhht! No wonder the Libertarians will NEVER gain any credibility as a viable third party.

Guiliani was grandstanding on 9/11 a per expected. I wanted to know HOW he was claiming the reduction of abortions in NY and increase in adoptions. What did YOU do Rudy??

Gomer Pile (Huckabee)? Well, at least he didn't apologize LOL Do they still have the "rule of thumb" in Arkansas?

Romney? Did he actually answer any question directly?

McCain...I have to give him credit. If I wasn't so concerned about his mental health I might just vote in his direction. Interesting that he was the only one who was against torture (inclusive of water boarding) because he was concerned more about how we would be perceived in the international community.

As the pack is culled, it will be interesting to see who comes out leading. So far, no one really excited me.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Dizzy same can be said for the Dem primaries and E_R.....your comments are irrelevant as always. If anyone who had actually watched the debates would like to comment that would be fabulous. Thanks.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Watching a bunch of rich white men spewing sycophantic drivel is no way to waste an evening. They're all insignificant anyway; Hillary/Obama are a lock.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
the primaries are always about energizing the base and in this particular repub. primary the candidate that wins the far right has the best chance of winning the primary. the front runners, arguably mccain and rudy, both have had trouble with the far right so they are trying to appeal to them at this point. once the primary is one i expect them to soften to appeal to the middle/conserv left

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Let me start off by saying that I was really impressed with how Rudy handled that Assclown Ron Paul. I don't know why this guy decided to waste time and money running for president. Rudy definitely went up in the poles after that exchange. I also liked how John Mccain handled himself, of course I had always been an admirer of his positions and moral courage. I did not like how everyone tried to vie for who was the "true conservative". It seemed a bit counter productive and unnecessary. I would have rather just heard about their ideas and their visions, rather than hear them shine up their records and attack the other candidate's records. But I guess that's politics and that may never change......

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Your impressions on who won and who lost. What moments stood out for you, and what do you think it means for the party?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: The Second Republican Debate