Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The Right's failure to understand capitalism
TOPIC: The Right's failure to understand capitalism
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BOOM!!!! Another victory for unions. And no picket lines...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Thanks for doing my work for me Goodenuff. You just proved why nobody should hire a NON-UNION Scab contractor. Can't/WON'T answer the simplist questions about how you conduct business.

Surprise, surprise. Anyone reading this thread should steer clear of you BECAUSE you won't answer the easiest questions.

Do you keep the BBB busy where you live?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Hey Goodenuff. You're silence is telling.

C'mon man. Speak up for the scabs. You seem very reluctant to answer questions to someone who knows better...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I asked him to send it to me. I already told him I'm not going to out him. I just want to give an honest assessment of his work. Wouldn't that be the same standard a possible future customer would want?

If I was going to invest thousands of dollars on a contractor (union or non-union) I need to see samples of their work. Also the foreman in charge of the project. Show me samples, references, reports from code enforcement and any required documentation and licenses.

Is that too much to ask for Goodenuff?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"I'm not so sure I want to give you information that will allow you to identify who I am. Not like we're BFF..."

If you post it here you're not giving it to NK; you're giving it to the world.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Good, I don't care who you are or want to out you. I worked in construction for almost 30 years. Did everything from residential, commercial to industrial installations. Was the foreman on mult-mimillion dollar jobs with three or more sub-foreman and crews up to ninety men. You like the Heinz Field? I was the foreman on all the stadium, parking lot and scoreboard crews. Sub-foreman on the subway, numerous construction jobs for UPMC. Not to mention Citizen's Bank.

That might explain my demeanor. I may not know much but I do know construction and dealing with people.

That's why Alpha males hate me. They soon learn they are beta...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I'm not so sure I want to give you information that will allow you to identify who I am. Not like we're BFF...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
No website?

What's wrong. The work not "Goodenuff"?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
If you have a company website, why don't you send it to me? I'd love to see some of your work.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Magnetic signs? Those suck. The company owned trucks, scaffolding, large equipment are all lettered at a paint shop.

I do have a few magnetic signs that the workers can put on their vehicles so they can park on sites where only company owned vehicles are allowed. Saves them a few blocks of walking.

Storefront? I own the building, lot and storage yard. The business has the same address for about 30 years now. Same company name for almost 100 years.

Flyers? No, the customers usually come to me, but I do bid on the open market.

Wages? My field staff belong to several different unions. I pay all the employees the full wages based on their level, and in some cases more. That includes paying their full fringe benefits, on time.

Quality of the work? Several of my projects have been on television because of the quality and complexity. Actually, I have several awards hanging up here because of quality projects from various organizations.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
TOPIC: The Right's failure to understand capitalism