The Right's failure to understand capitalism : Swingers Discussion 220515101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Right's failure to understand capitalism
TOPIC: The Right's failure to understand capitalism
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
“ "I do not pay a different wage to my employees on different jobs unless the local prevailing wage is higher than their wage. Which, because my business address is in that part of my geographical work area that has the highest wage, doesn't happen."

Another non-union scab tactic... “

Nke, I’ll explain my original post to you since your comprehension is questionable- I already pay a higher wage than any other part of the area I do business. When my employees work in any area outside of the Mpls. metropolitan area, I pay them the higher Mpls. area wage.

In other words, a higher prevailing wage than what I already pay does not exist in the area I do business. I pay at least, and often more than the prevailing wage. Yes, I have checked, I can pay a lower wage in some areas, but I don’t.

Does that clarify “doesn’t happen” for you?

I think I understand your comment about blocked friends here. Only one person has interjected a post here. They merely pointed out that if I posted a link here, that it was posted for the whole world to see. I know better than doing that.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Your reading comprehension is seriously lacking. Where did I say I was against prevailing wage, or that I avoided paying it?

I asked you to stop being an asshole, or something to that effect, because you called me, in no uncertain terms, a crook. I have no idea why or where you came to that conclusion- perhaps your reading comprehension is lacking...?

I have no idea who you blocked, or who has blocked you. You need to deal with that in your own way.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Your friends are the ones who just see your side of the debate because like you, they'd rather avoid it then talk about it. Even to the point of blocking me.

It's that old dishing it out but can't take it thing. Look at you? I asked some questions and got called a asshole for it.

Non-union PUSSY!!!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
You never argued with me about it...

But since you bring it up, what's your problem with the prevailing wage? Why do you take steps to avoid it?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Prove to me you are not an asshole, then we'll talk.

Also, I have no idea who these "friends" are that you refer to. Names?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well? Are you in the business of making money or not?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I am not a union member. I am an employer. I have belonged to unions- now I'm the evil employer. I had repeatedly attempted to have discussions about the pros and cons of CBAs, but they always digressed- usually when people like you went off the deep end.

It's been fun, but my work here is done.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I still need proof you are a legit contractor.

Why won't you prove it?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Tell your friends that blocked me to look at the forums without logging in to see the whole conversation, scab.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Send me an invitation to bid and then we'll tak business.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
TOPIC: The Right's failure to understand capitalism