Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › The President used the term That Is Cool in a speech
TOPIC: The_President_used_the_term_That_Is_Cool_in_a_speech
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 24 of 24
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert...just an interesting commentary on several things...from the evolution of the American vernacular and the entomology of modern slang to those the stereotypes and assumptions of the family who currently occupy the white house. I'm surprised at you Robert, you are usually very good at picking up on metaphorical examples.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Link was coo.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Um... The point of this post is what?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8396 posts)
"But you will not abide the election of a Republican president! In that supposed event, you say, you will destroy the Union; and then, you say, the great crime of having destroyed it will be upon us! That is cool. A highwayman holds a pistol to my ear, and mutters through his teeth, "Stand and deliver, or I shall kill you, and then you will be a murderer!" Abraham Lincoln... Cooper Union speech...1860 Why, who did you think I was talking about?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 24 of 24
TOPIC: The President used the term That Is Cool in a speech
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.