The Pope is resigning : Swingers Discussion 216885
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Pope is resigning
TOPIC: The Pope is resigning
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
LOTS of questions Why? Are their scandals afoot? Who will replace him? Will the Church again dismiss the billion faithful Latin American Catholics and choose a European from the most secular non theist continent on earth? Let the fun begin

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Francis the 1st is an Argentine of Italian origin.....something both Europe and the South America can live with The MOST and LEAST secular continents on earth...go figure

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Apparently the new Pope is Cardinal Bergoglio of Argentina. If I'm not mistaken, this is a big surprise.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first Pope from the New World.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19799 posts)
So it seems that a new Pope has been elected and we'll find out who any minute now.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19799 posts)
The Italian Papa comprehends a changing world culture, in which his influence is titular, and his history moderated.

The Cardinals will have a great time in Castel Gandolphs Garden during the enclave, reminiscing about bygone days and hoping to comprehend this 21st Century. With their Vatican Observatory moved to Arizona, the sky is bigger and the universe more challenging than at any time in their history.

The new CEO of the Holy See needs to have 21st Century fashion and science consciousness.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
WASHINGTON, DC - Sources close to the White House have learned that Barack Obama is planning to run for the office of Pope when the College of Cardinals convenes to elect a successor to ailing Benedict XVI at the end of this month. Calling on the promise of Equality for All as an extension to Hope and Change which he has already perfected, Obama is said to firmly believe that the time has come for a non-Catholic to occupy the Vatican's highest office. Foreseeing a looming citizenship issue, he states that he has discovered an Italian birth certificate that proves he was born in Rome before he was born in Kenya. "That Hawaiian birth certificate never has been worth what I paid for it, anyway", he noted. Continuing, he concluded, "And there's no way that a handful of cardinals could be more expensive to buy than 10 million voters in Michigan." Further questions should be directed to Obama's Papal Campaign Manager, Abdul Azeem Khan.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Oddly enough, I don't think I ever heard of "pope Benedict" before yesterday. John Paul II was in the news a lot.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Cplo...indeed...Nontheism is liberating

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
No clue. Don't care. Not catholic. None of this will have any effect on me at all.

You all can figure this one out.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I believe he is 85 years of age, probably his stepping down has something to do with his age. Some people can't live without their conspiracy theories.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Being a non-believer is better. I get to do the things I enjoy without the guilt or need to beg my imaginary friend for forgiveness. Also, my Sundays are free for football.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: The Pope is resigning