The Poor in America; Edwards is an Idiot : Swingers Discussion 862571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Poor in America; Edwards is an Idiot
TOPIC: The Poor in America; Edwards is an Idiot
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a family of 5, what is it for that?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
federal poverty line for 2007 is for a family of 4 income less than about 21,000.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
perf,

than feel free to avoid my posts and go back to doing a bad job bouncin..

i find it ironic that you did not find my post to be substantive which is purely a personal opinion held by you and then you offer nothing. i responded to this thread early in the morning and took the time to do a bit of RESEARCH on the author and posted what i had time to post that being he seemed to be from a right wing conservative think tank, that he had written basically the same book with the same conclusions 20 yrs ago, etc.

my response of i dunno was an honest response, maybe they aren't poor. saying "i don't know" doesnt qualify as being non substantive. but coming from someone who seems to know everything about........everything, maybe i dont know is not substantive..

the reference to the virignity avoids lowers STD's was a reference to another article this author wrote meaning, let me explain it for you, that maybe that was an obvious conclusion and that this guy was no genius..

i humble apologize for not be subnstantive enough and i will certainly try harder.

signed mr lack of substance..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dzzy,

edwards is no idiot but he's a con man.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Ak,

i have no clue what the proper definition of poor or poverty is, i am sure that the government has a definition, i just don't know what it is.

my defense of edwards in this thread was limited to........he is not an idiot

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
then there parents should get better jobs and get them out of poverty. Not my problem. I'm tired of worrying about everyone else.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well one thing that would really reduce the number of "poor" people in america would be the deportation of all illegal aliens.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
what substantive things have you added to this thread perfect...

a perfect ZEROOOOOOO

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
snide? where?... u better check your thesarus/dictionary today pal..

what don't you point out how my original two posts on this thread lacked substance. i noted that this guy have been making the same arugment for 20 years and he seems to be very supportive of other conserv. principles as set forth below. i didn't say he was an idiot all i said is that i don't believe that he was the be all end all on poverty.... i then questioned what he defintion of poor was... substantive enough? i guess not for u....but then as you said, good luck getting substance from me...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
yeah and move on dot org is centrist.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: The Poor in America; Edwards is an Idiot