Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The Paranoid Left
TOPIC: The Paranoid Left
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
"A series of profanity-laced pro-Barack Obama videos starring comedian Sarah Silverman and actor Samuel L. Jackson that have gone viral in recent weeks can be traced back to an unusually-named super PAC: Jewish Council for Education and Research.

In the videos, Jackson tells apathetic voters to "wake the fuck up!" and vote for Obama, while Silverman offers to perform a sex act on major conservative super PAC donor Sheldon Adelson if he switches to supporting Democrats. In another video, Silverman says voter ID fraud legislation will hurt voters who are young, minorities or poor.

But what's so Jewish about fighting voter apathy, mega-donations to super PACs or the proliferation of voter ID fraud legislation?

"On the right, people are very quick to wear their Jewishness on their sleeve in terms of politics ... We thought it was important that there be a Jewish political action committee and voice on the left," said Mik Moore, president of Jewish Council on Education and Research. "I think what we're doing resonates for Jews, but we are speaking to a broader audience. Everything we do has a Jewish element."

The Jackson video, a play upon a popular book by Jewish author Adam Mansbach called "Go the Fuck to Sleep," shows Jackson magically showing up at the homes of disaffected voters to yell at them to vote for Obama. In a Silverman video released last week, the actress sits by her "nana," who she says could be disenfranchised by new voting laws because she doesn't have a photo ID. In another video from July, Silverman touts herself as being a "Jewess with big naturals" while addressing an imaginary Adelson, also a Jew, to convince him to give $100 million to support Obama.

Moore, 38, formerly worked for Jewish social justice organization Bend the Arc and has worked for unions and government agencies. The online-only videos made by his super PAC have been aimed at "people who typically vote Democratic" and are intended to encourage more Democratic voters to get to the ballot box, he said. While a larger and Sheldon-supported rival super PAC, the Republican Jewish Coalition, has targeted its ads toward Obama's relationship with Israel, Moore's campaign has focused on domestic issues.

More pro-Obama videos are expected for release before the election. The Jewish Council for Education and Research was given $200,00 in April by Alex Soros, the son of billionaire philanthropist and liberal political donor George Soros. (George Soros plans to donate $1 million to the pro-Obama super PAC Priorities USA.) In total, Moore's organization will spend $300,000 to $400,000 on videos this year." ========================================

When Adelson pledged USD 100MM to the Romney campaign, the Left couldn't stop vilifying him, when it became public knowledge that he stands to benefit if Romney's tax policies, the Left was literally foaming at the mouth. All I was hearing from the Left was what a low life Adelson is.

After reading the above earlier today, I posed a question;

In what way does Moore stand to benefit if Obama is re-elected. In less than 5 minutes, I had dozens of angry posts demanding to know why I am witch hunting?

Things that make you go hmmm

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I put aft, meant HFT... But him, and those other two guys are cut from the same cloth... You have Sed, who pops in and outta reality. Butthose guys are in the basement studio apartment of Hotel California.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Yes, I am arrogant, regardless of whether you forgive me or not.

But I can never be a prick, no matter how hard I'll try, obviously for the same reason that your momma can't be :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
"Aft is just here to fatten up his obituary for the newspaper and his final services."

Along with Justus, HFT,FJ.SED among others. Those neck veins are beginning to swell...:-),

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4083 posts)
Sedu:

It's ok, I forgive you for being an arrogant prick.

As for the ten year old girls... I attended school at one point in time.. I was a ten year old in school with other ten year olds and I have a memory.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Personally, i think that HFT is just not well, honestly, no attack, I just think that he's probably suffering from some kind of a dementia or something. Associating with him is just not worth it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
That was not an insult, it was stating the fact. There is ifs or buts about it. Every incident that you over dramatized about your blood being splattered all over bumfuck, Pa you earned. I don't blame these people at all. There is no doubt about that one bit.

Now what are you doing hanging out with 10 year old girls?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Sedu:

Is that the best insult you can create? Yes/no?

Because I know 10 year old girls who can creat better insults.

There is no point in fearing the next terrorist strike. It will happen, this is fact. What we can control is how we meet our end. Fearful or defieant and accepting that we aren't always right.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
LQQ, Aft is just here to fatten up his obituary for the newspaper and his final services.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I now understand quite well why Robert has been beat up by children in his youth, I also understand why he was ignored, why he was shunned from normal society, why the school simply looked the other way. In fact, I would have acted just like the school, shrugged it off and moved on. This is just how society handles annoying pests who bemoan victim no matter what. Society doesn't tolerate parasites particularly well.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Some fun facts.

The most devastating kind if attack isn't a nuclear explosion... It is a dirty bomb attempt. This would strike more fear as it is easier to accomplish. The materials needed are already here in the US. Every dentist office, every medical facility, even some private companies have radioactive material.

Small amounts? Yet, but that is all you need strapped to a pipe bomb thrown into a classroom.

How often do you find the dentist office to be closed on a weekend? That radioactive material is just sitting there. Is it enough to make a mushroom cloud? No it isn't. But it can scare the hell out of you.

How about making a farm and growing bio weapons in the farm animals? Then loading it into a crop duster? Spiking the dusters own chemicals with the bioweapon?

In this shadow war, we are more open than you could imagin. Do I stay up at night in fear of some towel head 7,000 miles away? No. I have more to fear from a drug user wanting money for his next hit, breaking into my home and the castle doctrine not protecting me than I do some moron who cannot read his own Koran.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: The Paranoid Left