The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words : Swingers Discussion 2115811031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words
TOPIC: The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"How does it feel to live with such hate and bile sed?"

How does it feel to live your adult life with a mental age in adulthood of between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale?

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Pippy Longstocking of the Gulag is a compelx study in ignorance and fear, masquerading as an American patriot and pretending to represent higher consciousness intelligence.

Her world is filled with Crayon colors depicting grand adventures.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
"What a load of crap. Obama was relected by the 50% that pay no taxes, and those who want free stuff from the Gov't. It has NOTHING to do with his small list of supposed 'accomplishments'. "

Someone has seriously gone around the bend....

How does it feel to live with such hate and bile sed? Does it burn or ache? Does it keep your mind occupied most of the time?

If I could wish one thing for you sed I would wish that you lose everything. Gone. Due to a mistake of your own arrogant doing. That's likely to be the only thing that MIGHT teach you humility and gratitude.

You poor, angry, intolerant woman. You have been given more in your life than you can assimilate with grace. and so you lash out at anyone you deem 'less' than your own narrow life-view.

The Nouveau Riche often encounter this roadblock to social and spiritual acceptance....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Has anyone ever wondered how many Russian immigrants contributed to the liberation of the American colonies from the unfair and unjust royalty decrees and practices of Royal British aristocracy during the American Revolution?

I do. I ask an early American history GOPooper to provide a detailed document brief.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
What a load of crap. Obama was relected by the 50% that pay no taxes, and those who want free stuff from the Gov't. It has NOTHING to do with his small list of supposed 'accomplishments'.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"Deeds Beat Words"

Well, it seems the words in his inaugural speech may not be so 'beaten'...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Back in 2009, President Obama’s “Cash for Clunkers” program was supposed to be a boon for the environment and the economy. During a limited time, consumers could trade in an old gas-guzzling used car for up to $4,500 cash back towards the purchase of a fuel-efficient new car. It seemed like a win for everyone: the environment, the gasping auto industry and cash-strapped consumers. Though almost a million people poured into car dealerships eager to exchange their old jalopies for something shiny and new, recent reports indicate the entire program may have actually hurt the environment far more than it helped. According to E Magazine, the “Clunkers” program, which is officially known as the Car Allowance Rebates System (CARS), produced tons of unnecessary waste while doing little to curb greenhouse gas emissions. The program's first mistake seems to have been its focus on car shredding, instead of car recycling. With 690,000 vehicles traded in, that's a pretty big mistake. According to the Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA), automobiles are almost completely recyclable, down to their engine oil and brake fluid. But many of the “Cash for Clunkers” cars were never sent to recycling facilities. The agency reports that the cars’ engines were instead destroyed by federal mandate, in order to prevent dealers from illicitly reselling the vehicles later. The remaining parts of each car could then be put up for auction, but program guidelines also required that after 180 days, no matter how much of the car was left, the parts would be sent to a junkyard and shredded. Stop. If you read the whole article the entire thing was a fiasco! Typical liberal thinking: People who had no idea what they were doing were writing law, thinking they were doing a good thing. The whole thing, every bit of it, was a screw up. And it cost the Country dearly.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Not to get too far off topic here, but the best spell check is your own 2 eyes. And I love the "my spell check is broken/sucks/whatever" excuse. If it doesn't work properly on your phone, it wouldn't work properly on everyone else's.

I fat finger the keyboard on my phone a lot and get corrections that are nowhere near my intended message. The phone doesn't know what I'm trying to type so it takes it's best guess based on the information I've given it. Sometimes it autocorrects to exactly what I want and sometimes it doesn't. C'est la vie.

It's always a good idea to proof read anything you send out, regardless of whether you're using a phone, tablet or computer. No need to rush. Chances are the recipient(s) will be just fine if it takes a few extra seconds to for them get the message.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
After elections, the usual emails go out within a few days, thanking their supporters, looking for post-election donations for the next campaign or to close up campaign debt. For candidates who are not running again due to term limits, who are not going to seek higher office, this is usually the last email you will ever get from the campaign.

Millions of supporters of the Obama campaign were therefore surprised to find another email in their box on Sunday. Titled “Your feedback needed: Take this quick survey.” It directed supporters to take a survey, to tell what efforts by the campaign were more successful than others. This is standard practice for corporations, seeking to find out which marketing approaches worked and which ones did not, but it is not so common for a political campaign. Taking the survey, one discovers a question which many would consider a lead, something unheard of in a political campaign mailer:

"Are you interested in running for elected office yourself?"

A recruitment for future politicians, taken from political supporters. Politicians usually recruit from within their inner circle, to recruit from the larger pool of volunteers is unusual.

The quest for mid-term election candidates is part of the Dems 'Forward' progression.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Then the spell check on my iPhone is damaged.

It tries to mix words, it tries to spell your as yiur, to as it, of as if and just as I tried to write this, it tried to correct my deletion of if as ifda.

Either it's CPU is too slow for the speed that I text at, or it's broken. :-(

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words