The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words : Swingers Discussion 2115811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words
TOPIC: The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoors

At what point do you simply retreat to a position of 'poking the monkeys' that ZZ and I have come to occupy? (I'm the one that lacks subtly in case you were wondering)

I figure it's either that or simply leave. I vacillate between the two...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
FunAhoy, while you were out, I have debunked a number of quotes attributed to Jefferson, Washington, et al which purported to promote insurrection. I've found and posted links to sites with useful numbers about gun trafficking from state to state; and re gun laws from state to state. I confirmed Mark Shields' claim that more Americans have been killed by guns since 1968 than in all US Wars combined.

These and any other true facts are considered "trolling" by some, because -- well, maybe you can tell me. Because they are brought up at (in)convenient times? Because they aren't 'balanced', showing also the number of people guns have saved or brought back to life?

There are very few conservatives here with the ability to carry on intelligent discussion, when facts and statistics are provided. And they soon cash in their ability, for some implosion or meltdown.

That's how it looks to me.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Dearest Fun_Ahoy,

Let it be known that I have zero interest in holding your hand, zero! I do have interest in your Richard, very much so!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
"I have been advised by several people both privately and in public that you are no more than a troll."

Of course he trolls some of y'all. What surprises me is that even a couple of intelligent conservatives here often seem to miss his very subtle wit.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
"I miss tbr and Fun's posts. I may have disagreed with them at times, but I certainly respected their opinions."

Aw hell. Are we gonna have to hold hands and sing Kumbayah 'n shit now?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Outdoors, a clarification- my reference to a deleted reply was a reply to you in another thread. Then I saw your post here....

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Outdoors, after an extremely busy week I finally had an opportunity to address your previous posts in a civil manner.

I have been advised by several people both privately and in public that you are no more than a troll. Since I choose to make my own decisions on matters such as that, I had no issue discussing this subject with you.

Your last post has changed my mind. I have deleted the reply I had made, and will not continue this discussion with you.

I wish you the best.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"I kinda liked them more when I agreed with their opinions. "

Of course. If you agree with the statistics, you like those more, too.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Rachel Ray is such a capable women, the Food Network chose her to represent the American family value that wants better nutrition, and less fast food. Her '30 Minute Meals' program resulted in books and propelled her to success. I own two of her books, which have the best recipe for a muffaletta sandwich you could hope to find.

I wonder how many Russian-American females know anything about Rachel or the '30 Minute Meal' books? Our local Port Tampa travel agent from Russia, Oxsana, tells us that the Russian diet is deficient in so many ways, according to the American FDA, she will never cook like a Russian again.

We noticed that she is becoming sexier every time we see her. Could it be the puttanesca of the mufaletta sandwich?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I just like smart people, and consider them both highly intelligent, the rest of their wannabes around here? eh... not so much ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
TOPIC: The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words