The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words : Swingers Discussion 2115811021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words
TOPIC: The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to agree with sed. I miss tbr and Fun's posts. I may have disagreed with them at times, but I certainly respected their opinions.

I kinda liked them more when I agreed with their opinions.

Dammit, think I just admitted I like some liberals. But, hey, I learned to like rutabagas too. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"... not threatened by capable women..."

She seemed like a good neighbor; mostly kept to herself. Who would have thought she was capable of such a deed?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I truly miss TBR and Fun, the only two intelligent liberals that actually understand and respect the word liberal.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
"Add to that, they're mostly cowards. That's why they're working like rabid dogs to disarm the nation though if you ask them, they'll claim otherwise. "

haha. I love it, because it's the truth.

Once again the Liberals can't see the forest through the trees. Years and years ago Colt had a slogan: "God created man, Colt made them equal". I don't think there are any liberals on these boards except for TBR and Fun, that can grasp the meaning of that slogan.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
The Ghosts: No real statements. Just vile insults. We are better than you because: (How do you write expressing a five year old with his thumbs in his ears, fingers wiggling, tongue stuck out and eyes rolling?) Insults.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Add to that, they're mostly cowards. That's why they're working like rabid dogs to disarm the nation though if you ask them, they'll claim otherwise.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
They also are unable to admit that they made a mistake and apologize. Disgusting demographic.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
Ya they have your cock in their mouth....That is all women are worth.Other than that, it is Shut bitch and get me a turkey pot pie....Democrats are the most chovanistic assholes. I can see it now. Obama sez to Hilary in 2008 "Look suck my dick and I will make you sec. of state"

Just like Billie boy. Womanizing cock sucker. They can get away with it. But a Republican that belongs to a swing site? Forget it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"What a load of crap."

Who 'attacked' who?

As this thread states, 'Deeds beat Words'....

I'm not threatened by capable women sed, in fact I employ a few of them so I know what they look and act like.

I AM however disgusted by angry, nasty, misinformed women that THINK they are powerful and well informed. You of all people should have figured that out by now...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
And once more, I am attacked, even though I never uttered those words.

Why is it that some men are unable to deal with women that have interest in politics? why are some men are so chauvinistic that the concept of a woman that might have the same interest as them scares the bejesus out of them? Please help me understand this odd behavior.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
TOPIC: The Obama Lesson: Deeds Beat Words