The NRA's top ten reasons for carrying guns : Swingers Discussion 2149451041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe NRA's top ten reasons for carrying guns
TOPIC: The NRA's top ten reasons for carrying guns
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
". Last year there were more people killed by hammers than ALL classes of rifles "

Apparently, some people will believe anything, if it suits their storyline.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Second Amendment requires a well-regulated militia. All machine gun owners should be required to present a log of where there machine gun used, how many rounds were fired, and who else used their weapon. This monthly report should be required to be presented to the squad leader of a local National Guard unit, and a sworn statement taken that this weapon will not be used to assault innocent children, women, and men at any time, anywhere in the states and territories of the USA.

The electronic monitoring chip implant in the owners machine gun should be replaced at a charge of $100,000 yearly to assure that the location of the weapon can be accurately discovered by Citizen Corp volunteers working with the National Guard and local law enforcement.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
It is perfectly legal to own a machinegun. It is called a class III weapon and with the proper paper work and tax license you may own one. Once again folks this is not about hunting, hunters or sport shooting it is about more government control. Last year there were more people killed by hammers than ALL classes of rifles (bolt action, lever action, semi-automatic) combined. In the last 10 years violent crime including murders aare down by 49% but LEGAL gun ownership is up by over 60%. These facts will fall on deaf ears and be read by blind fanatics that are afraid of responsiblity. I

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
NRA slogan:

I carry a big gun because I have a small dick.

One of their least popular t-shirts.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Norcal IMO they have SPS(small penis syndrome). The poor bastards have to look at their tiny member every day, and that frustrates them. Like true libtards they blame people who have balls to be responsible for their own life. It is why they are angry all the time.

I have a suggestion for them, if they ever get mugged instead of calling out for help they should show the muggers their dick. See how far that gets them, or maybe tell the mugger they are a internet badass.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Thank you Outdoors.

For the rest of you. It's not trolling. I think it just hits too close to home for most.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
"The only reason I need to carry a gun is because it is my right to do so. "

I guess this corroborates the OP pretty well. One has the right to carry a gun while mowing the lawn, dropping the kids off at school, etc. Therefore, one must.

A hypothetical : If machine guns, aka automatic weapons, were legal, would you feel a need to own one?

Would you resist just as completely any attempt to regulate the ownership of a machine gun?

Would you consider anyone in favor of such regulation to be "anti gun"?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
What is really funny and very arrogant is when people really think that they have some right to decide what we need as far as firearms go.

This whole discussion and debate is all about our constitutional rights. Rights granted to us by our constitution do not have a damn thing to do with what anyone thinks I need.

They really want to push the discussion as if the word "need" means the same thing as the word "right".

The only reason I need to carry a gun is because it is my right to do so. I meet all the legal requirements, pass all the background checks, and have a very clean record. So screw what anyone thinks I "need".

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Good he probably thought those rules were meant for sane people...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
*registered

Sorry. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
TOPIC: The NRA's top ten reasons for carrying guns