The Millionaire Presidents : Swingers Discussion 79196101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Millionaire Presidents
TOPIC: The Millionaire Presidents
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
With many of the candidate posting their financial earnings lately I began to wonder whether there will ever be another non-millionaire president.

mccain, guilliani, edwards, romney are all mult-millionaires. by comparison obama and hillary are poor but still obscenely rich compared to joe blow america.

do you think it is good that our leaders are so far "out of touch" with us financially?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sill waiting for my check.................

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I loved Reel to Reel

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
LMAO....um....they have a Yoopanese accent and a Yamikha (sp?)....and dey go Yaw why me instead of Yaw way, hey.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
LOL...funny, when I was up in Wisconsin I actually knew two Jewish families (the closest synagog was 120 miles one way). In Florida? I think they run everything....*thery're everywhere, they're everywhere*...another reason to get out of Dodge. I hear snivelly, whinny voices. I'd rather hear the birds and crickets, thanks.

five more years....five more years....five more years

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Leaving

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
First time buyers are the ones who are having a difficult time getting into the market. We have already seen the money market tightening up due to subprime loans and forclosures. It is more difficult to qualify for a mortgage today than it was even a year ago.

Simbaxx is pretty much right about investing in forclosures. There are plenty of investor groups already forming and circling the skys waiting to swoop in. First time buyers are left out of that market as well, however. Most people who venture into that market solo will find it far more difficult to get the funds to do so. The best approach for them is to secure funding first, then find the PRE-forclosure properties. It can be a risky venture when not armed with good research on the property involved first, lest one finds their new home with numerous clouds over the title. Fun for the savvy real estate investor ;-)

Then again, investor/flippers drove the market price up in the first place. With the market as it's been, they've taken the biggest hit unless they've been able to rent the properties in the interim. Even rentals have been sitting vacant. There's a caveat to everything.

I'm thinking we will see one more year of price corrections in RE before first timers really get a foot hold in the market again. Port St Lucie is seeing a 42% correction from the last two years. Realistically, we're right about where we should be now in my area. We 've seen substantial drops in selling prices with a few hold outs thinking they're still going to get a huge profit. Nothing is "flipping" right now. It's steady as she goes, but it is improving. Sales are picking up.

But....Hell, yeah! Get ready to buy.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Your are right - Florida schools suck.....however, I found out California schools are worse. ACK!

Unfortunately, corrections in the Real Estate market are occuring every where. It's now a buyers market and as values slip..... it's time to buy investment property for that ride back up. There are foreclosures and deals everywhere these days. My mother lived in Cape Coral / Ft. Myers area when housing was affordable. Now you can't touch that area!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Tell me about it. However there is still a lot of money to be made. Namely in short sales, which we are into now.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
LOL...it's getting one now.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
It's not so much the NIMBY issue as it is more the high taxation and cost of infrastructure. People get tired of paying huge taxes to build streets n sewers n schools fro new developments when population is actually going DOWN and homes sit vacant and languishing on the market. Hardly expands the tax base when that is the general idea behind allowing expansion in the first place. Many developers have backed out of their own plans because of it. Plus the money marlket is tightening for loans right now.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: The Millionaire Presidents