The Liberal States of America : Swingers Discussion 774531081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Liberal States of America
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm saying that a country run soley on the ideology of liberals will last but a very short time. You can't give everything away. You can't talk yourself out of every problem. You can't redistribute the wealth to take care of everyone. Everyone can't be a victim. You have to have personal responsibility. There is a right and a wrong and there are more important things than somebodies feelings."

Hey Perfect! I agree with you on this. Who'd thunk it.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
OK give us some of these Ideas there JNM. and we will discuss them. Maybe you will find some thing we will all like...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
well i am no arms expert and i am unsure as to what "militia" you are refering to...so i am unable to answer the question as currently posed. are their militias in the US that need arming?

also, never saw it in the other thread :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
i did not see a question that you posed that i did not answer. i always extend courtesies

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
liberal philosophy cannot maintain a country... i am not sure what that means. does that mean if a liberal is elected president the country will fall apart?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The Liberal States of America National motto: It's not my fault, I'm a victim National Slogan: I'll Sue National Anthem: Oompa Loompa Song for Liberals (lyrics below) National Bird: The Chicken "Oompa Loompa Songs for Liberals"

Teddy Kennedy

Ompa Loompa Bidy Boo I've got an interesting puzzle for you

Ompa Loompa Bibidy Bee If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you guzzle down booze? And then support the fake right to choose? Then run a woman right off a bridge? And worry about the political smidge?

Ompa Loompa Bidiy Boo If you are not liberal you will go far You will live in happniess too Like the Liber tara ians do

Bill Clinton

Ompa Loompa Bibidy boo I've got another puzzle for you

Oompa Loompa Bididy Bee If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you when you dodged the draft? And sent a boy back who came on a raft? Or when you banned a bunch of guns? That didn't kill anyone? And we could say a lot more!

Ompa Loompa Bidiy Boo If you are not liberal you will go far You will live in happniess too Like the Grand Old Party Members do!

Gloria Steinem

Ompa Loompa Bibidy boo I've got another puzzle for you

Oompa Loompa Bididy Bee If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you act like a fish And ride a bicycle splish splish splish splish Then sleep around to get some cash So you sell your feminist trash

Ompa Loompa Bidiy Boo If you are not liberal you will go far You will live in happniess too Like the former Anti Federlists did

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
OK give us some of these Ideas there JNM. and we will discuss them. Maybe you will find some thing we will all like...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL now that is funny

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I just got a report... all coal and oil has been banned. If you can't make it on solar, wind or water power .... get your damn clothes on because you are going back across the border. No lazy ass excuses now. Hell.... we don't need a military... .everyone wants to get on our guest list to come visit and be our friends.....we is all nikid here..

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I have a feeling many people are going to want to visit our fine country for what it has to *cough cough* offer in amenities.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 97   End
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America