The Liberal States of America : Swingers Discussion 774531051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Liberal States of America
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
1. Please show me where I used the term Liberal? (Other than my response to ER's post.)

2.I stated in the begining there are no networks that are not biased one way or another. So if you won the debate so did I, I was in agreement with you.

3. Sweetie pie was a term of endearment and was not intended to be hurtful, So twist it anyway you want to. if you are looking for an apology sorry I wont apologize for a kind word toward you. Dont like it tough. Put on some armor.

4. "Plenty of balance on the airwaves." Your statement was false. I have looked around and I dont get the channel from Britton so your suggestion of one network making it all balance out is again false.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Now back on subject:All marijuana laws would be decriminalized and there would be "pot smoking zones" also, prostitution would be completely legal in certain zones ala Amsterdam. You wouldn't need to book a date through Heidi Fleiss. Per JNM

A society where everyone walks around in a daze and STD's run ramped. Thats where I wanna live. So any thing else there JNM?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
ABC used to Can't remember it was on after midnight. Ted Kopple I think it was.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I'm certain something like this exists Lucky, you just need to look for it.

I have there is nothing I just want the news and nothing but the news.

And atleast I did call her something you would have, if you werent enjoying the conversation. And whats wrong with sweetie? It is not sexist or a male thing My bride calls me sweetie all the time. It truly could have been a lot worse....Nappy Headed HO comes to mind.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
And what insults?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I didnt lose anything. We agree wnt2 They are all Biased and this is my complaint, Here read this,

Maybe all networks should stick to the news and stop analizing everything they report. Just tell us who what where when and how for a change instead of why they think something happened.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
OH--i bet you're going to tell me they're liberally biased as well!

Give me ONE Sweetie PIE!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
wnt2 Would you prefer Another word? I answered your questions but you have not answered mine. Give me one non biased channel K? And I will watch it.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Truth in the media? Here is some truth in the media for you: Kansas City, MO March 6, 2006 Headlines on the news report "Pit Bull attacks 12 yr old". However the dog pictured being captured isn't a pit bull, nor does it appear to me a pit mix. After complaints to the News station regarding the breed id and using the term Pit Bull, what did they do? They removed the picture of the dog and left it as a pit bull attacks story. The dog was a Golden Retriever.

Council Bluffs, IA (who passed BSL based on stories like this one) Teen NOT bitten by pit bull as originaly said. When properly identified the dog is a Lab mix.

Loose dog attack fabricated!! Woman reported loose dogs, one described as a Rottie came into her house and attacked her. It turns out she was attacked by dogs that lived in her house! The dogs were a Dachshund and a Labrador.

Another case of mistaken identity. Headlines after fatal attack " Pit bull kills baby", The TRUE story, it was an American Bulldog that killed the child. The families American Pit Bull Terrier, attempted to save the child by attacking the other dog in an attempt to get her to release the child according to the parent.

And don't forget the woman last year in Europe who was "mauled" by her pitbull. Remember this? She had to undergo a face transplant. The story was eventually changed. Black Lab injures owner during daring rescue.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
"They are labeling themselves so as to deceive the people? And if so I would say this is significant there bud."

All statists try to deceive people. It's what they do. Lie. They lie through their teeth and they lie all the time. Neocons lie and call themselves "conservative". They tell you they're going to lower your taxes "Read my lips. No new taxes!"

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 97   End
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America