Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The Liberal States of America
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dzzy, You can get a registration now for fully automatic weapons and own them legally. You have to fill out a ton of paperwork for the ATF, be fingerprinted, have a background check completed (extensive) and pay a $200.00 transfer fee.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
what if it's a billionaire of muslim descent? :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
it's not us against the rich....

but the principles being set forth have to apply equally to all, rich or poor. with a net worth of 56 billion dollars he could certainly fund a private army. would that fall within your definition of militia.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
sure it is simple for me. i think the risk of harm outweighes the benefit to society as a whole.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
well to be honest i didnt think u were serious with ur inquiry. what would i arm a militia with? since ur definition of militia seems to include every citizen in america i stand my opinion that i do not think that "automatic" weapons, machine guns and the like should be in the hands of non-military personnel.

as for the thought process of u should be allowed to have what can be used against you and if you can afford it, it's yours, then i guess you would say that a billionaire such as bill gates should be permitted to purchase pretty much whatever weapon he wants...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
It's not the tank thats expensive. It's the fucking ordinance that will break the piggy bank.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
You should be allowed the same arms that shall be used against you.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Almost all military weaponry (small arms) are legally available to the public. That is if you can pass the background checks and afford the permits. Knob Creek Gun Range in KY has a gunshow and sale twice every year; once in April and the other in October. There are leagally owned fully automatic weapons there. You can shoot any of them and can apply for a license to own fully automatic weapons. Wanna shoot a chaingun? A Tompson? A M-60?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
i understand the point. the question is simply for me. how do you define what "arms" are permitted... certainly, that can be argued...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
....the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It is the right of the people to be that well regulated militia. The National Guard is not the militia, it has been Federalized. A militia is now as it was then armed citizens.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 97   End
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America