The Liberal States of America : Swingers Discussion 774531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Liberal States of America
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KROOZ SEZ: Yet you are here wanting to meet other people to fuck which flies directly in the face of the conservative agenda.

Lucy in disguise with Diamonds.

An open honest relationship with our partner flies in the face of conservatism? You are confussing religion with politics...Contrary to popular beleif they are not one in the same.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Do you moron realize the irony of your statements? You claim that liberals will ruin this country with all their 'green' thinking and soft stance on the war. Yet you are here wanting to meet other people to fuck which flies directly in the face of the conservative agenda. This administration has lied to us again and again, Bush has repeatedly appointed the wrong people into high positions, Cheney is in the pocket of the oil industry and you blithely go along with the status quo as if everything is just dandy. We're in this war for over four years now. FOUR fuckiing years and with no end in sight. I'm sure you'll use the argument that if we don't fight them there we'll have to fight them here...Bullshit! This is a businessman's war and we're paying for it with the lives of our young people.

Knapp Creek NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Angel

Not exactly what I was referring to. I remember a (1920's pickup truck and school bus - lol just kidding on the year - seemed like it tho) that I used to have to drive. It was a mechanical governor attached to the trottle of the carberator (remember those lol) allowing the trottle to only go so far (my newest lawnmower has one). I believe both vehicles topped out at 50 mph. Any way I know it was this type of governor becasue my co-worker who out ranked me by about a year...disconnected it on our pickup on day when away from the base.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Military vehicles back in the early 70's had mechanical governors. It was doable back then, I'm sure easily accomplished now. Even lawnmowers have governors lol

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
haha, im not trying to convince u!

just for fun, address my analysis of the recent tragedy in virginia posted below.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
u are missing something.

u keep type that i say that automatic weapons increase violence.

i keep typing that i believe that automatic weapons increase the RISK of violence and to add, the severity of violence..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
as for the swiss, i didnt post on their recent debate on the subject to support any claim or position.

it just so happened in researchin their military/gun history i came across it and thought it was pertinent in that they are also struggling with the issue at this point.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
u must have mistaken me for someone else. i never posted about automatic weapons causing more deaths anywhere else.

by your logic any opinion is based upon emotion.

i believe those type of weapons increase the risk of violence and that is enough for me.

again to use the recent tragedy as an example. let's say that there was no legal way for the killer to obtain the type of weaponry/ammunition that allowed him to get off soo many rounds in such a short amout of time. in my opinion that may have reduced the risk of the magnitude of the tragedy. would it have been avoided, i don't know. could he have obtained those weapons illegaly, maybe/probably. would it have made it more difficult for it to happen, possibly.

can i recognize that you and others believe that you should be entitled to possess such weapons.. sure, but just because i don't agree does not mean that i am emotional about it.

i am not trying to win any debate by any stretch but rather i would think that there can be a recognition about another point of view on the subject.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
perfect,

i am not how u can tell someone that their opinion is based on emotion after the person said it is not. i gave u reasoning that i personally believe that the utility of having automatic weapons by the populus is outweighed by the risk to that populus.

is there any way in your opinion that a person can believe that automatic weapons should not be in the possession of the ordinary public without that opinion based upon emotion.

i mean you can't have a debate without recongizing that people can have different opinions. there is no right or wrong answer to this and many other issues of the day. i understand your opinion which i would hazard to guess is felt with much more "feeling" and "emotion" than mine..

and as for switzerland, the post did mention a swiss fellow empting his magazine in a rest. which spurred the debate...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
LOL.....for someone who has over 11,000 posts,,,,it's ironic that you say Words are cheap......Or is sitting in front of a computer day in and day out....considered action.... I am outie,,,,going to go live life,,,,on this beautiful day....so there will be no more posts for today on my part...

I believe that might be considered an action.....to physically step away from a computer....

Tinton Falls NJ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America