The Liberal States of America : Swingers Discussion 77453
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Liberal States of America
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America
Created by: perfectmatch The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Angel,

I did read it and you are correct it is a good book and even though I am not a fan of Buchanan he does use excellent research, source material and makes valid points.

Many of those same points are made in Joe Scarboroughs book "Rome Wasn't Burnt in a Day". Joe is another Republican who is very harsh on his fellow conservatives. Hey! Sometimes the truth is hard to take - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
debjack,

I believe you are correct. Just like I blame Republicans for failing to uphold, institute and maintain conservative principles, which cost them control of the Congress. The elected Republicans who lost their seats can ONLY blame themselves, just like Liberals can only blame other "self titled" liberals for the way many Americans view them.

My wife is a Liberal and she does not blame anyone on the right for the attitude towards other Liberals. She blames the Howard Dean's, Barbra Boxner's, Rosie O'Donnell's, Michael Moore's, Al Gore's etc., for corrupting the word Liberal.

I think most Liberals and most Conservatives are good, honest people who only want the best for America. Those that have access to radio, as well as television whether it is the Al Franken's or Keith Olbermann's on the left or the Michael Savage's or Ann Coulter's on the right, DO NOT represent the majority of those that apply the term Liberal or Conservative to themselves.

Perfect said it best, there are nuts and extremist on both sides of the aisle.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Do you think Christ went 37 years without getting laid LOL your killin me Smalls...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
But with over 3500 soldiers dead and gas prices going up everyday it's difficult to find anything right with what is happening in this country lately. It's more divided than ever and that's very sad....Krooozer

4 years in Viet nam? 14,000 dead or wounded. and gas prices well talk to gore about that and your lucky they dont ration it LOL you dont know how good you got it LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Krooozer? See you couldnt do it could you? Seperate God from washington, I dont listen to any one of those you listed dont care and at the same time I dont listen to the people on the left. Dont need them the tell me wrong from right. So I cant believe in god if I swing? LOL I also believe in reincarnation, And also believe in Abortion for some case does that make me a liberal? No your perception is clouded by the liberal press and the same dolts you listed. If you know their name you are hearing them loud and clear because what they say affects you.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
These are pretty much the responses I expected. Perhaps conservatives are not so aware of their own agendas as they are of what they are spoon fed by the conservative talking heads they listen to concerning liberals. It is the Limbaughs, Savages and Coulters who have made the term liberalism some kind of blasphemous, anti-American term. Conservatives espouse to be the party of God, of Pat Robertson and his ilk. They are the party who supports an idiot like we have in the White House despite mounting evidence of how poorly they are running things. They are the party that spouts 'family values', moral highmindedness and the right to bear as many arms as you possibly can. I realize I am taking things to an extreme but when someone gets on here and makes idiotic remarks that state that this country would be decimated if liberals took over it just raises my hackles. It would be much nicer if we could find a common ground and make this country a better place for everyone. But with over 3500 soldiers dead and gas prices going up everyday it's difficult to find anything right with what is happening in this country lately. It's more divided than ever and that's very sad....Krooozer

Parkersburg IA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Oh and you can give your opinion with out the insults.

"Do you moron realize the irony of your statements? "

Intolerance is a trait of Liberals, You fuck who you want to and I will fuck who my wife lets me.Now whose the Moron?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
So if I fucked around on my wife behind her back that would make me more of a conservative? So an open relationship is not a trait of a conservative? Again confessed please enlighten me on how my wife and I are flying in the face of conservatism? Infidelity would fly in the face of conservatism not swinging. IMHO

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I am still waiting to know what and where I can find "the tenets of conservative values".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Lucky...all I can say is....uh, What? My point was that assuming we are all here to have sex outside of the confines of holy wedded bliss those who support a conservative agenda (up to supporting this ridiculous Iraq war) are in direct conflict of the tenets of conservative values.

Parkersburg IA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 97   End
TOPIC: The Liberal States of America