The Liar’s Master Class : Swingers Discussion 2101941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Liar’s Master Class
TOPIC: The Liar’s Master Class
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The guy that wrote this, and the fucking moron that posted it need their heads examined. Just cause you can say something stupid, doesn't mean you have too. Just shows the type of lowlife that are allowed to walk around amoung us. Scarey!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Ohhh bullshit Bobby, you have already been debunked on this. Why are you asking for more embarrassment?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Fjep:

You should ask those who served on SAC bases how close we came to nuclear war.

For three days my father was on fence duty as security in loring air force base, 18 hour days and no relief. All because some ass hole tried to make a funny... I can't comment on what happened in Europe... Where our people were spitting distance from a Russian military five times the size of ours... And the bulk of the Russian military was still on the Chinese boarder.

So yes, your Reagon damn near started WWIII with his joke.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
"Kinda like how Reagon nearly started WWIII with his comment of banning communism and that the bombers launch in five minutes. "

A bunch of malarkey!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Kinda like how Reagon nearly started WWIII with his comment of banning communism and that the bombers launch in five minutes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Mark, you've misspelled the word "trillion" 2 out of 3 times. It's OK, we are all human. All humans make a number of verbal errors every day. Yours and mine aren't all captured on tape.

Reagan would just chuckle and say, "I misspoke myself", and life went on.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Out: I am quoting Biden. He is the one who shouted a $500 trillon tax cut. Not me...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Wait a minute, Mark. You wrote "$500 tillion"

What kind of solid SLS poster are you?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Biden this morning in Wisconsin: "The Republicans are going to give a $500 tillion tax break to the 125 wealthiest people in America!" Wow think about that number! $500 trillion. And there are people who think he a very solid VP.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
It takes a 'father of lies' to create a 'son of lies.'

Willard Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Mormonism claims that all religions before it failed, and only Joseph Smith had the revelation of the true religion.

The Book of Mormon makes this claim:

And I saw the stars, that they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne of God; and there were many great ones which were near unto it; And the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.— Book of Abraham 3:2-3.

Mormonism fantasizes a galaxy with Kolob at its center as the throne of his kingdom. The Big Lie creates all the little lies that follow from it. That is nature of Willard Mitt Romney.

Willard says, "It's not a lie if you believe it!"

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: The Liar’s Master Class