The Gulag Acrhipelago of American Politics : Swingers Discussion 215776
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Gulag Acrhipelago of American Politics
TOPIC: The Gulag Acrhipelago of American Politics
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
American has always been a country which offered freedom from oppression and scarcity to those of foreign countries seeking a new world. A symbol of freedom to emigrants since 1186 has been the Statue of Liberty on Ellis Island. The island inhabitants of Ellis Island have lost their homes to Superstorm Sandy. The Statue remains.

The New Colossus has an inscription written by Emma Lazarus engrave on it's pedestal, which includes the famous words, "Give me your tired, your poor. Your huddled masses yearning to breath free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send those, the homeless, tempest-tost to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Not every immigrant to American knows the verse of the Statue. Ignorant Russian peasants may have never read these famous words, meant for them.

Some ignorant, adult children believe that writing in crayon on the pavement, park benches, and merry-go-rounds, with their own foolish concepts of Liberty, determines the future of America.

Silly adult children of emigrant parents seem to believe that a Gulag Archipelago mentality is more meaningful than American patriotism.

Won't someone help the children of the political GOPoopers?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
PippyGirl is an original GOPoop Gulag creation.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Now that's some funny stuff! Hehe..

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
An alternate title for this topic could be, "You can take the girl out of the Gulag, but you can't take the Gulag Out Of The Girl."

It is contraposed to the political paradigm of the poly-glottal secret agent who spins the merry-go-round for international bankstas in Central Park, after writing in the Gulag slavery language with Crayolas.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Correction. The book title from a prison camp inmate in Russia is 'The Gulag Archipelago.'

The Statue of Liberty was dedicated by President Grover Cleveland on October 28, 1886, and became a natonal monument in 1924

The successful era of the French Revolution coincided with the American Revolution. Designe by Frederic Auguste Barholdi, the Statue of Liberty was given to the United Staes by the Franco-American Union of the American Revolution. The Statue was completed on May 21, 1884, and arrived, dismantled, in over 200 packing cases, in June 1885.

I wonder how many female Israeli secret agents living in Manhattan and workking for international crime bankstaqs have visited Ellis Island, and know anything about the Statue of Liberty's history?

My hunch is that children of the Gulag Archipalago like writing with Crayons on park benches more than knowing anything about American history.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
American has always been a country which offered freedom from oppression and scarcity to those of foreign countries seeking a new world. A symbol of freedom to emigrants since 1186 has been the Statue of Liberty on Ellis Island. The island inhabitants of Ellis Island have lost their homes to Superstorm Sandy. The Statue remains.

The New Colossus has an inscription written by Emma Lazarus engrave on it's pedestal, which includes the famous words, "Give me your tired, your poor. Your huddled masses yearning to breath free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send those, the homeless, tempest-tost to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Not every immigrant to American knows the verse of the Statue. Ignorant Russian peasants may have never read these famous words, meant for them.

Some ignorant, adult children believe that writing in crayon on the pavement, park benches, and merry-go-rounds, with their own foolish concepts of Liberty, determines the future of America.

Silly adult children of emigrant parents seem to believe that a Gulag Archipelago mentality is more meaningful than American patriotism.

Won't someone help the children of the political GOPoopers?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: The Gulag Acrhipelago of American Politics