Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The Gloves are finally coming OFF!
TOPIC: The Gloves are finally coming OFF!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
Personal Injury lawyers are the major problem for rising health care costs and insurance costs...if you don't believe it I guess you are naive or one of them...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
haha, come on u really truly believe the insurance industry scam/story about lawyers affecting insurance. that's a load of bs. they would screw their mothers and children to make a buck. it is not the lawyer. look at how the insurance injury is treating the katrina victims...are "loser" lawyers out there? sure. but there are many many more honest ones than not.

sing it like Public Enemy......"Don't believe the hype!!"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
call it a bumper sticker slogan or whatever you want.

As a former soldier when some asshole is shooting at you it's a WAR. Edwards has as much of a chance of being elected president as I do. that would be 0.

And why should we hate personal injury lawyers.... you want to know why people can't afford insurance..... just visit your neighborly, ambulance chasing lawyer.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The cowards and anti-America people hate the war on terror now the Lib's hate it too...wonder why birds of a feather flock together??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
it is a slogan, because it is something that can never ever be won and therefore is just simply used as a political tool.

am i for making our country safe and aggresiving seeking out those who wish to harm it and am i thankful for those who are engaged in those activities...absolutely.

but for those who spin it, and question the patriotism or loyalty of those who challenge the leadership on their position or platforms by saying "you are against the war on terror" i have no such support.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
i don't understand the topic and agree that "war on terror" is a bumper sticker, it is nothing more than a tested slogan created by some speech writer. it has no real meaning. "axis of evil", "evil doers", i still remember the "smoke em out of their holes" speech, they are all catch phrases and just spin.

ps. don't be hatin on personal injury lawyers!!!

pss. great article in rolling stone (yes, a leftist rag) on rudy. doesnt sound like such a great guy..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I'm still voting for Fred Thompson 08. NOthing worse than a personal injury lawyer running for president.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Posting the entire story not bits and peices.First it is a bumper sticker slogan then he admits there is a war on terror well which is it ? Who do your think will throw the biggest punch and why? Hillary thew a good one at Ewards in the last debate.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards chose Republican hopeful Rudy Giuliani's home turf of New York on Thursday to say it was not enough to talk tough on terrorism without addressing its causes.

ADVERTISEMENT Edwards, a former North Carolina senator and the 2004 Democratic nominee for the U.S. vice presidency, drew Republican ire last month when he dubbed U.S. President George W. Bush's "war on terror" a "bumper sticker."

Former New York mayor Giuliani has focused his campaign on his image as a strong leader after the September 11 attacks destroyed the city's World Trade Center towers.

Edwards dismissed criticism of his "bumper sticker" comment as rhetoric aimed at presenting Bush critics as unpatriotic.

"If Mayor Giuliani believes that what President Bush has done is good and wants to embrace it and run a campaign for the presidency saying 'I will give you four more years of what this president has given you,' he's allowed to do that.

"He'll never be elected president of the United States, but he's allowed to do that," he said.

"America is looking for something different. They want us to be tough ... but they expect us to be smart," he said.

Earlier at the news conference to unveil what he called a "smart" plan to both fight terrorists and undermine terrorist recruitment, Edwards said all the Republican candidates seemed intent on "trying to be a bigger, badder George Bush.

"I think they want to become George Bush on steroids."

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: The Gloves are finally coming OFF!