The Gloves are finally coming OFF! : Swingers Discussion 80631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Gloves are finally coming OFF!
TOPIC: The Gloves are finally coming OFF!
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Posting the entire story not bits and peices.First it is a bumper sticker slogan then he admits there is a war on terror well which is it ? Who do your think will throw the biggest punch and why? Hillary thew a good one at Ewards in the last debate.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards chose Republican hopeful Rudy Giuliani's home turf of New York on Thursday to say it was not enough to talk tough on terrorism without addressing its causes.

ADVERTISEMENT Edwards, a former North Carolina senator and the 2004 Democratic nominee for the U.S. vice presidency, drew Republican ire last month when he dubbed U.S. President George W. Bush's "war on terror" a "bumper sticker."

Former New York mayor Giuliani has focused his campaign on his image as a strong leader after the September 11 attacks destroyed the city's World Trade Center towers.

Edwards dismissed criticism of his "bumper sticker" comment as rhetoric aimed at presenting Bush critics as unpatriotic.

"If Mayor Giuliani believes that what President Bush has done is good and wants to embrace it and run a campaign for the presidency saying 'I will give you four more years of what this president has given you,' he's allowed to do that.

"He'll never be elected president of the United States, but he's allowed to do that," he said.

"America is looking for something different. They want us to be tough ... but they expect us to be smart," he said.

Earlier at the news conference to unveil what he called a "smart" plan to both fight terrorists and undermine terrorist recruitment, Edwards said all the Republican candidates seemed intent on "trying to be a bigger, badder George Bush.

"I think they want to become George Bush on steroids."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dzzy,

I'm educated, my undergrad is in marketing, and my MBA is organizational leadership. So, I can be considered edumacated to. Education and sitting on a bench doesn't mean peopel do things that are smart.

Personally I'd like to see my grandmother in charge of the country, she could sort out all our problems in 40 minutes.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
thanx sen!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
General (USMC) Peter Pace is the current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
i think of mysef as an educated political person.. some may call me a liberal alhough i was born and raised as a far right repub... who the hell is PACE??

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The Libs are hoping for the next attack to say I told you so(cowards)...Bush and Pace are the Men!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Well back to the "Bumper" sticker comment. I find it weird how we can't be at war with someone, who declares war on us everyday. In fact Bin Ladin declared war on the U.S well before Sept. 11th. But we ignored him and wrote it off as a "Law Enforcement" matter. Gee that worked out just swell didn't it? I personally don't like being in a fist fight, but when I am in one, I don't deny it! I either whip his ass or get mine whooped, and I was taught by my Dad to fight dirty and I do. I think it may take another tragedy for us to realize that we may have to go Roman on these Terrorists. The alternative may be a foreign policy based on fear. While other countries have to debate and talk through their differences with us, the terrorists will have a VETO. Because ya know people from the Middle East are special. Unlike other people, who the mean ole United States likes to screw, the people of the Middle East only have one logical recourse. No not debate or diplomacy. Terrorism. That's the only option left, cause Allah forbid that they have to talk out their grievances like all the other infidels have to do........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
ethical with my clients but i totally LIE about my age here!!!

haha

im actually 32

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
btw,

as to ur original post, i think ultimately hillary will go down and dirty and throw the hardest "punch"

one last thing about trial lawyers. people respect and make movies about ruthless stock traders/businessmen who buy/sell companies for the sole purpose of profit without any consideration of the employees, etc. yet trial lawyers are the scourge of the earth. that perception is solely the result of marketing strategy of the insurance industry one of the most powerful lobbies/industries in the world..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
we/i only charge 40% for med mal cases that go to trial. the standard rate is actually 1/3 and i reduce it a lot if the cases resolve prior to litigation.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Now to trial lawyers They are a neccessary evil in survival. DZZY 40% LOL I only paid 24% on mine is it different from state to state so I know not to sue any one in your state LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: The Gloves are finally coming OFF!