Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The Fiscal Cliff
TOPIC: The Fiscal Cliff
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What is 71% black? Unwanted children are 71% black? Unwanted pregnancies? If you can't actually describe the "situation", and you don't offer any solution, then what are you communicating?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You'd think at least some of the Liberals, like TBR, would be smart enough to know that the Gov't (especially Democrats) want more people dependent. It gives Gov't more power, and more voters to pay off with taxpayer money.

TBR would probably understand if only he had a better grasp of human nature.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
"Stats show the situation is growing"

And Liberals just can't understand why it is.......DUH!

Let's see, Give them taxpayer money for food & housing, education, day care, school lunches, head start, free medical and take away the scrutiny..............

Liberalism ALWAYS generates the exact opposite of it's stated intent.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Yep, you are correct. In this case the solution is one no one wants to talk about. Mothers having kids that should not.

Stats show the situation is growing, and mostly (71%) in the black community.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
jinx, like almost any big and complicated problem, there is no one thing that will fix it. The trick is to do things that will make the situation better. There are infinite ways to make a problem worse. There are also win-win solutions.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Even if a person can't or does not have a abortion does not mean they are saddled with the children that they don't want. There are couples who have to go overseas to adopt. I do not claim to know what mothers reasons are for keeping a baby, but it is not because they don't want them. Only a moron would believe that. The reason they want them may be up for debate, but they do want them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Decided to make it a stated goal to ban abortion. Effectively trapping low income, single mothers with children they cannot afford and then demand what social safetynet these mothers have be stripped from them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. While I am all for abortion, it is not going to solve the problem of the idiotic childbirth statistics of single women.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
Sedu:

Ah but you republicans did do this to yourselves.

You pushed the moderates out when you did the following.

Decided to make it a stated goal to ban abortion. Effectively trapping low income, single mothers with children they cannot afford and then demand what social safetynet these mothers have be stripped from them.

You decided to keep dump trucking money into the DoD, yet fail to obtain victory in any war without the enemy being the equivalency of a child vs the entire NFL in a death match. In eight years of bush, he couldn't subdue two third world nations? That is a major failure on the republican leadership.

You try to make the US to sound like it is made of gold, yet we cannot even pay our bills without lowering our standard of living to the point of the third world.

There are other points I could attack you on, but you will ignore them, so to protect your fantasy of surperiority, so I won't waste either of our time and simply point you to the fact that a return to the 1800s society you long for is a return to a society which fought one civil war and nearly had a second start with the coal minor rebellion. A time when women were disposable breeding chambers and 1/3 of our fellow citizens couldn't vote because of the color of their skin, place of birth or religion they worshiped.

I could find little better reasons to fight against such overt acts of oppression than that which I have just listed. Please for the future of all man kind... Move out to the third world nations you so long to turn the US back into.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Sedu:

Actually I have given you and your friends specifics, but you ignore the specifics because it doesn't agree with your ideals.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
I am amazed that every American is not fuming over this piece of shit outcome.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: The Fiscal Cliff