The Fiscal Cliff : Swingers Discussion 2143331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Fiscal Cliff
TOPIC: The Fiscal Cliff
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is nothing to elaborate upon from my perspective as that statement was yours. Perhaps you can elaborate on it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
" In this case the solution is one no one wants to talk about. Mothers having kids that should not. Stats show the situation is growing, and mostly (71%) in the black community. "

So you cannot or will not explain or elaborate on this?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I never would have guessed that "out of wedlock" children are equivalent to "should not have been born" children. ~~~~

those are your words, not mine.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Still falling. Will land 01-01-14.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
" Mothers having kids that should not. Stats show the situation is growing, and mostly (71%) in the black community. " " 71% refers to birth rate out of wedlock/single motherhood. "

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
jinx, holy cow! I never would have guessed that "out of wedlock" children are equivalent to "should not have been born" children. What century is that from?

~~~~~

??

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
"and surely you are smart enough to know that. "

You are seriously over estimating

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17122 posts)
Out:

The entire republican platform is from the 1800s. Does the use of such terminology not betray their as backward ideals?

They want to defund programs of sex education, prevent their children from being so educated on such matters and then ban abortion for any reason... To include protecting the lives of the mothers.

Personally I hate abortion... It is no different than rounding up the unfit and useless surplus population and executing them for simply being an eye sore. Sadly and until we develop artifical womb tech... Abortion is a necessary evil. We are after all limited beings, striving to become less limited by our use of technology.

Problem is that such technologies do not make money. There is no profit in allowing eye sores to survive. This is why our medical technology in phycological studies is fairly primitive when compared to making artificial arms able to feed the armless. Arms controlled by the brains/minds of the armless.

Education in general enlightens ones mind. That is why those who attend college are more likely to become liberal or center on the political scale. Those who are both college educated and on the right subscrib to greed is good and attended college for only one goal... Greed. Their education is worthless, as it doesn't make humanity a better being.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7586 posts)
jinx, holy cow! I never would have guessed that "out of wedlock" children are equivalent to "should not have been born" children. What century is that from?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
out....

now don't be a dork. 71% refers to birth rate out of wedlock/single motherhood. wanted/unwanted is not measurable and surely you are smart enough to know that.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: The Fiscal Cliff