The Economy and Jobs : Swingers Discussion 1519041091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Economy and Jobs
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 806   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" GWB is just about ready to be pushed out of the bottom 10..."

That will not happen. You forget BHO did not take a prospering economy and run it into the ground. He took a faltering one and at least stabilized it, which will ALWAYS put him higher on that list then the Smerky Boy.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"I agree the man's a pussy, who wont even stand strong on what he says "

You may call him a pussy, but that "pussy" gave the order to go unannounced into another sovereign country to kill our most dreaded enemy since Hitler, which is something he said he would do if given the chance and that makes him a true American hero. Certainly more of an American then any wingnut posting here.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Given how the leftist media tried to destroy GWB, it's no wonder he is ranked low in some lefty poll."

He did not need any help, he destroyed himself and those polls are not biased.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
The trick is to remember and use it to make the world a better place. But since Obama is following in lock step with the Bush doctrine it would appear Obama agrees with him.

And dems think they can change history with made up shit.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Who really cares? I am more concerned about tomorrow. Get over it, it is old hat and we have heard the argument before. And we can on both side give reasons for invading Iraq. 52? I think it was. Move on."

Typical Republican response. We fucked everything up, but you can't bring that up. We are looking forward...

Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Cantor's only tenor line is, "If we take care of the wealthy, the wealthy will take care of the American economy and jobs."

Boehner conducts the Big Lies Are Patriotic perormance litany.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Certainly, that Boehner and his lead singer Cantor really have a plan for American jobs and economic recovery: WealthCare.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
The party doesnt make a difference to me....This guy is a POS no matter his Party.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Who really cares about the Boehner Boys Choir one-act performance?

RVW.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Who really cares? I am more concerned about tomorrow. Get over it, it is old hat and we have heard the argument before. And we can on both side give reasons for invading Iraq. 52? I think it was. Move on.

9.2% unemployment, $3.78 Gasoline, Electric up 63%. City and state taxes up 48% nation wide, Health Insurance, up 50%, general Merchandise up 6% food up 35%, any one notice "Inflation"? Apparently Obama has over looked this aspect of the economy. 1 in 4 losing their homes, new housing still stagnant. This president ran on the war in Iraq and Afgan. yet we are still there, and a new one Libya. Gitmo, trials, the works this president has done nothing for America except put us in debt even more and has done nothing for Americans, he is done. Mickey Mouse could beat this POS.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 806   End
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs