The Economy and Jobs : Swingers Discussion 1519041081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Economy and Jobs
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congratulations. I actually thought you and the word "think" were an impossible fit.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
"AKT, there are definitely 2 qq's in douchebag. Spell check isn't all that bad, it is smart enough to not recognize obama."

I think you need glasses, it's not 2qq's, but 2 gg's.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Is the OBL killing the first time that nobama, or his followers, DID NOT blame Bush on the end result?

AKT, there are definitely 2 qq's in douchebag. Spell check isn't all that bad, it is smart enough to not recognize obama.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
"Essentially, Obama only gave an answer. Yes or No, to him being taken out."

And during the campaign the majority of the Right posters here said that answer would be 'NO".

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial 3 Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. His administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden the very brave men they vilified, are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the bastard and our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer. Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"Struggling with spellcheck here. Are there one or two Q's in douchebag?"

It takes one to know one. Fun, who worked you over as a child? I bet when you did not get your way, you took your football home and cried to mommy. Who made you so self righteous anyway? As to spelling errors, we all make them, and JUSTUS is in a class by himself.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"I won't speak for others but I don't think President Obama is a pussy."

Sens, Maybe not, but I think you were around here at the time of the election campaign. A good many from the Right, some still posting like FJ and some long gone, stated time and time again that if a situation came about like the one that finally killed OBL, BHO would never have the "balls" to give the go ahead and that was the reason for my post. He did exactly what FJ claimed he would never do and now to cover his ass he brands him a traitor. Well, history going to say different.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"You may call him a pussy, but that "pussy" gave the order to go unannounced into another sovereign country to kill our most dreaded enemy since Hitler, which is something he said he would do if given the chance and that makes him a true American hero. Certainly more of an American then any wingnut posting here." ---------------------------------------------------------------- I won't speak for others but I don't think President Obama is a pussy. Nor do I think he is an American Hero. He made NO changes to the strategy approved and implemented under the Bush administration in how our CIA, FBI, foreign intelligence operatives and our Military Intelligence machine worked to locate, verify and isolate the locations of the various thugs behind 911 and other terrorist plots/acts. Under Bush 80% of those involved in the planning, recruiting, funding and training of the 911 murderers were caught or killed. Once the strategy that was implemented under President Bush located, verified and was deemed a reasonable risk, President Obama approved the Tactical plan to capture/eliminate OBL. I tip my hat and thank him for that. However, signing off does NOT make him a hero. Those in the field; the Seals, the men and women who coordinated the seal assault (such as Air Combat Controllers, Marine Recon, AWACS crews etc), as well as our Field Intelligence and Military Special Agents and the Pakistani Military and Civilian personnel who put their lives in jeopardy (some are now in custody) are the TRUE heroes.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
IM S mart enough to say I did not vote for him the first time, And Lord have mercy. not s6upid enough Ever to even think about to vote for that PEICE OF SHIT,,NON AMERICAN' ,, Just my thoughts..

,Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
BHO took a weak economy and has made it weaker.More to the point,it continues to weaken. It is hard to find a fervent supporter of the president who isn't an employee of the Democratic party.I don't think anyone is smart enough to predict events in the future (if so,they're quietly sports betting) ,but the President is not a strong candidate.

Bronson MI
Username hidden
(219 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 805   End
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs