The Economy and Jobs : Swingers Discussion 1519041061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Economy and Jobs
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 806   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is coming up on election time and Obama's ratings are in the tank. So for political purposes he has to do something to get his ratings back up. Even if it will hurt the Country in the long run. Just like his direct involvement in destroying the housing market. Which the democrats have successfully blamed the crash on the republicans. As an example ask LQQ for one as to who caused the housing mess we are in today. Using Hitler's rule: Tell a lie often enough and the people will begin to belive it. We can only hope this will only hurt the speculation market. But as we have seen, the people who make big money in the futures markets are huge donators to the democratic party. They will devise a plan to get all of their money back and them some.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I'm not a big fan of releasing oil from the strategic reserve The oil should be saved for an emergency and saving people a nickle or dime a gallon for a short time doesn't qualify in my book. In fact, I haven't figured out how any American administration can really change the price of oil on the world market. We can do things to try to consume less and be more careful using what's available to us but even that gets to be political. Being a fiscal conservative but a social liberal doesn't quite fit the mold of many of the posters here. But I think that most voters aren't "ultra" this or "hard core" that and if they really made an effort (unlike many of our political leaders right now) would find we have more in common with each other than not. My fiscal conservative side says save for a rainy day, plan ahead, pay as you go, invest in yourself and others, be frugal but never cheap (always donate to charities even when you think you're broke), and keep reminding yourself the best things in life really don't cost too much money. It seems to me there's plenty of room in that philosophy for both parties and each can still have their own "nuances".

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
DJIA Down 211 points so far today, energy stock way heavy on the market.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Releasing oil from the strategic reserve? Bad idea. Very, very bad.

IMHO

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Obama Releases 30 million barrels of oil from strategic oil reserves today? WTF is he doing? The Market is going to crash, hang on to your hats folks the shit is about to hit the fan!!!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
What ever. You feel the need to keep telling people to get their burkas, then blame others for it.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
"I do find it troubling that you, as a follower of your messiah, state that nobama will turn this into a muslim country. As evidenced by your telling people to buy their burkas early. I thought you were calling others names for saying this type of thing, that you now admit".

I admit nothing JUSTUS was the one who first posted this BS or do you honestly think if BHO wins a second term what he says will happen? If so then you SHOULD get your Burka asap and avoid the rush.

"OBAMASS getting a 2nd term would finish this Cunntry as a free world. We would become a MUSLIM Nation under shareia law. Like M said he has destroyed our relationship with our only true friends in the Middle east(ISREAL) People cannot be that damn blind or dumd, To not see where OBAMASS is trying his best to take this Country. Well I hope not anyway" First posted by JUSTUS 06-21-2011 14:57

As to ZZ, he does his thing, I do mine. Are you defending JUSTUS? Do you honestly believe we will be a Muslim Country if BHO wins a second term? If you do you are as out of your freeking mind as he is. If not why don't you call him on HIS bullshit post? When Destin was posting his mindless crap for years, I did not see anyone on the Right saying anything. And I never said BHO has put us into a great economic time. Those are your words not mine. What I have said and more then once, is that given the conditions that existed at the time he took office I believe he has done as good a job as possible and if the GOP had won I believe we would have gone off the cliff into a Great Depression. You know if the GOP does get into power in 2012, and things do not improve or get worse, with all your (the RIght's) complaining you can kiss the GOP goodbye in your lifetime. So be careful what you wish for. Then again if your cut taxes policy fails, will you man up or blame BHO?

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Get off your high horse. You can use any liberal counting trick you want, but the numbers don't change. No wonder you feel nobama has put this country into a great economic time. Why do you refuse to deal with facts? To use your words TS.

Typical liberal fashion, you bitch about Justus throwing out BS, but give your cohort zz a pass. I have always understood Justus posts, and just because you don't like what he says, doesn't make it BS. If you are so worried about BS, take a look at your buddy zz. Or is it only BS if it comes from the right, and the left is fine?

I do find it troubling that you, as a follower of your messiah, state that nobama will turn this into a muslim country. As evidenced by your telling people to buy their burkas early. I thought you were calling others names for saying this type of thing, that you now admit.

I know this is in response to your post, but I'm sure you will twist, distort and whatever else you need to do in order to deny what you said.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
"I have never struck at anybody unprovoked. As with most, we get tired of your name calling, lies, and pure bs posting (as shown above) and other crap. If you think your being called a liar is name calling, then stop fibbing."

In the last few months I have definitely posted less then you. Also the number of posts and years posting, must be taken into account. NO, I do not consider calling someone a liar and/or question someone's post name calling, but I do consider other words used by the Right name calling and I have NEVER EVER used one of them first. TS that you don't like what I post, this is a forum deal with it or leave. If there is any BS thrown around here I suggest you take a look at what some of your cohorts, like Justus posts. I will say this, it gives me great pleasure knowing you are not happy with the person in charge and unless you come up with someone other then what you have to offer now, you are going to be unhappy through 2016. You might want to buy a couple of Burka's early and avoid the rush.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Yeah, that's it- Uggh Lee. And before you ask, it was Oggh Of Bama (from the sound the club made when he hit something with it), who is thought to be the great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather of the Obama we all know today.

But no one can prove it. Birth records were not accurate back in the day...

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 806   End
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs