The Economy and Jobs : Swingers Discussion 1519041041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Economy and Jobs
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Typical libtard media blowing a simple fart into a pile of shit,"

The 57 states, remark, which the Right has run into the ground, is somehow different? Hypocrites, each and everyone of you.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Good, John Wayne's parents actually lived in Waterloo before John was born. In his campaign Obama claimed he was from Kansas, though until campaigning never set foot there. The libtards excused this because his grandparents were originally from Kansas. Typical libtard media blowing a simple fart into a pile of shit, shame they do not show the same interest in outing Obama.

No wonder Michelle (thunder thighs) Obama is thanking them...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
LOL Politicians (all of them) will say whatever they think the audience wants to hear.

For what it's worth, I don't believe Marion Morrison (John Wayne's real name) lived in Winterset more than 3 years. The last time I was in Winterset, there were almost as many references to Clint Eastwood and his move "The Bridges of Madison County" as there were to John Wayne. But it's been awhile since I was there...

I get a kick out of places that stake a claim on a celebrity because they were born there. Like Bob Dylan growing up in Hibbing, MN. Hibbing has a street named after him, plaques around town commemorating Dylan, Dylan Days, etc., but Dylan left Hibbing and never looked back-never(to the best of my knowledge) returned for the events celebrating him. He disliked the place, and they apparently disliked him/his music- until he became a star.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well it took her less then a day.

Tea Party favorite Michele Bachmann got her John Waynes badly confused Monday moments after she became the latest Republican to launch a bid for the White House."Well, what I want them to know is just like John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa, that's the kind of spirit I have too," the gaffe-prone Minnesota congresswoman told Fox News. The iconic actor is actually from Winterset, Iowa, not Waterloo.The only famous John Wayne who spent any time in Waterloo was serial killer John Wayne Gacy, who lived there before moving back to Chicago to commit his sordid crimes.

LOL, So she has that John Wayne Gacy spirit, can't wait to see how that works out. But I guess it is OK , just all that campaign pressure and hectic scheduling. Jon Stewart is going to have a field day with this.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Bachmann will do just fine sabotaging her campaign all by herself..."

You beat me to it. I completely agree,

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Under Reagan unemployment peaked at 10.8% for the month of December 1982. From that time forward unemployment consistently dropped and fell to 5.5% in Reagan's last year of office."

So it took him around six years and the Right wants BHO to do it in less then three?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Bachmann will do just fine sabotaging her campaign all by herself...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
No but Michelle Bachmann is in officially.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Is Reagan running for President again?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Was not unemployment at 10.5% also? Or was that at some other point in his Presidency?" ---------------------------------------------- Under Reagan unemployment peaked at 10.8% for the month of December 1982. From that time forward unemployment consistently dropped and fell to 5.5% in Reagan's last year of office.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 805   End
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs