The Economy and Jobs : Swingers Discussion 1519041031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Economy and Jobs
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 806   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Why should any American citizen work at all? The entitlements are just to good."

Mark: I understand that in "wingnutworld" everyone would be diligent, work hard and save for a rainy day and retirement. However human nature being what it is, that "world" only exists on paper. I started in the work force at an early age and paid into SS beginning with my very first after high school part time check.. I am now close to "taking" it and depending on how long I live that money will be "entitled" to me. Many times while raising my family there were paydays, when I could have used those SS withholdings to pay a bill or buy something for the kids and I am sure there were countless other workers who felt the same way and have done so if it were possible. So I have to ask if SS were eliminated would we as a country be better off or would there be more of a drain on the economy due to more people not having a nest egg? The standard "wingnut" answer of TS to those that did not save might look good on paper, but in the real world it comes with consequences to all of society.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Why should any American citizen work at all? The entitlements are just to good.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
If it is between not feeding my family and picking crops? I am picking crops to feed them.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Farms around here turn down US citizens when they look for work, they will only hire immigrants. It is a myth that all Americans are unwilling to do field labor. Now most teenagers that is another story.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
OH and Nice ass sweet!!!!! :O)

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
It is like commission the more you pick the more you make...and if it meant improving the wages Americans are paid yes I would pay more for food. The claim that Mexicans pick better than American workers is false, it is the pay.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
There lies the problem with US citizens compared to illegals. Not the amount of work but the pay scale. What they really mean is they have to pay a US citizen minimum wage.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
If they paid but the bushel they would get a lot more production. Instead they want to pay 2.30 and hour. May their crops rot.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"also that the farm owners say that it takes two to three American worker to do the job of one immigrant."

This tells me they are making excuses for not hiring US Citizens. BTW a Mexican is a North American, but I understand what you meant.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Awe what a shame...With out slavery what are we ever going to do???? Wah wah wah!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 806   End
TOPIC: The Economy and Jobs