The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 2115581091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   91 to 100 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

Where are you getting this crap from? No one is really asking many questions about why patraeus was fired. Obama tried to convince patraeus to stay, but patraeus knew he couldn't after the security breech he caused.

His biographer had been given access to his computer to use unsupervised. This is a national security risk as this gave her unrestricted access to emails which could contain sensitive if not classified materials.

If nothing else, to cause the internal strife that it had.

Patraeus failed operational security, how can he command such security requirements from his subordanits? Answer is that he cannot. This is why he forced the issue once it was to become public knowledge that his affair endangered opperational security.

Simply having access to his computer is enough. She could have planted spywear like key loggers or screen grabbers and at a later point in time collected said intel.

She may not have been a threat, but patraeus is the leader and this must set the example in opperational security.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
"Who the hell was the biographer e-mailing?"

Moochelle?

Who cares? He was a decent man, who made a personal error, the people love him. And IT IS backfiring on Obama. It was discussed on Face the Nation, and even the Obama loving MSM is NOT buying it. They want answers.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
The War Profit Games have been ruled by certain families for enormous profit in this 21st Century. Invasions and occupations of foreign countries have been great enterprises for them, and the cause of the ruined American Economy.

In his role, Patraeus seemed to be someone who thought he was above the chain-of-command of the President, and could flout the decisions about occupation of a foreign country. Advancing him to the directorship of the CIA seemed to impress the Republican Party and give them another opportunity to prove the Democratic Party and the President were weak in defense of America.

The real weakness was the arrogance of men who have turned 'defense of America' into plutocratic-style Hunger Games, with special privileges for a few warfare executives who contribute to the big bank accounts of the war profiteers families and states.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
OMG, women and our emotions brought this whole thing into fruition. Who the hell was the biographer e-mailing? Aside from that faux pas, she appears to be brilliant. Her husband is now impacted, not to mention their family. It's just a mess.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3598 posts)
It will be forgotten in four years, people really do not care about that shit. It makes a difference which party he chooses though. The dems can't roast him because of Clinton, if he runs on the dem ticket.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
He might wll run for office but this would surely put him at a disadvantage with the other candidates. Sexual scandals have no party limits but in my opinion, the conservative wing of the Republican party would really put any candidate with that kind of baggage out of contention. Other countries laugh at us about that. I seem to remember that the U.S. once threatened to make some sex tapes public and try to oust Marcos from the Philippines. He responded, in so many words, please, please, publicize them because in his culture, it would make him look "macho" and he would get even MORE support! I think it was wise and necessary that he resign because of the nature of his position and the possibility he could be blackmailed. But I wish our country could somehow get past these kinds of failings and that there could be punishment or censure short of resignation or being fired. Once everything is out and in the open, the blackmail threat is gone.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Now to get back to a serious note, Patraeus had been approached to run for president in the 2012 election by republicans. He turned them down which makes sense as he would be running against his boss. There is no doubt he would have been a threat, and no doubt IMO he could have made Obama sweat. I think he may still run but not as a republican. Scandal will not matter much, after all it did not for Bill Clinton.

Patraeus might be a democrat I could vote for.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
How about the one where you claimed that the Sanford police dept did not arrest Zimmerman, and that let him go. Or the one that his father was in collusion with the police dept. Or that the police dept didn't investigate because TM was black. And let's not forget the famous claim that GZ had no injuries, that it was all made up.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
"He is getting a little cranky... "

TBR I am not cranky~but it looks like you are...

Whatsa matter libbypooo your past biting you in your conspiracy theory ass?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
I am having so much fun~are you TBR?

Hey how about the one about SP husband and seceding from the Union? LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   91 to 100 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us