The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 2115581081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Did Bill Clinton breach security? The military always has had a high degree of infidelity, and functioned just fine. Same for most of the politicians.

I agree with the removal of don't ask don't tell, but the new rules do allow public displays of affection. Maybe that has been defined. Soldiers have been for sometime openly having sex here, not on park benches, but military is a big part of the swing scene here. I find Obama's timing and his use of Bill Clinton in his campaign as ironic.

I also disagree that these things cost the republicans the election. The republicans did very well considering the makeup of the country.

Until it is tested and defined in court, and it will be, I can't honestly say he is wrong.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
No they can not, stop supporting what isn't supportable with facts please! this is what cost the GOP the election!

Military people have a strict code of conduct and a moral clause, he is treated in the same way as any other military person would have been. If he can cheat on his wife, is it not logical to conclude that he is a potential breach of security? come on now.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sweet I am not so sure, he may be right. Open displays of same sex affection are now legal in the military. Is not sex a open display of affection?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"War with iran, Patraeus is called back to lead the coalition forces."

First I would like to say I hold no ill will against him. He served his county, but like so many in power before him he let his little head think for the big one. As to your prediction, the latest I have heard is if this affair was started while he was still in the Military, he could be court marshaled, so you may want to reconsider it.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
When the FBI looked into the electronic mail sent by a possible perpetrator of hate, they discovered the mistress of CIA Director Patraeus.

Any honorable servant of the United States of America would resign and accept his fate, after being implicated in threats and recrimination by a possible agent of alien nationals whose goal is the weakening of the USA by political deceit.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
"That word you keep using? I don't think it means what you think it means..."

You might want to consult a dictionary the next time you try to make a pithy comment fj.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3510 posts)
Aww spooky are you still pithy because you can't look at my profile...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And another tempest in a tea party cup is laid to rest, despite fj getting worked into a conspiratorial lather and dancing about in his tin foil hat....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3510 posts)
Saturday, November 10, 2012

Paula Broadwell, the woman reported to be having an affair with CIA Director David Petraeus, sent harassing emails to State Department official, the AP reported.

Jill Kelley, the woman who received emails from Broadwell that prompted her to alert FBI, reportedly works as a State Department military liaison.

According to the Washington Post, the woman was "frightened" for her safety and contacted the FBI for protection. The Post describes the emails as "threatening."

The New York Times reported that the woman's complaint led the FBI to learn of Petraeus' affair. According to the Times, officials decided to investigate Broadwell and stumbled upon emails that revealed the relationship.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
That's odd because the panel of Face the Nation was?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us