The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 21155810151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not on the defense, I'd rather engage in pertinent political discussions than un-informed Enquirer like trash talk, that's what the Open Forums are for.

You are in no position to judge which wife is too ugly for her husband.

Furthermore, I didn't say that you are unattractive, I said that it could be said about you, there is a difference.

As to blocking single females, believe it or not, we're just not interested in meeting or getting to know any new single females. We're just not like the rest I guess :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Oh, I see your profile is blocked to single women....I wonder why!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I didn't mean to offend but IMO she is not easy on the eyes and if you think I am unattractive, I could care less. I am saying the man is human. Why are you so on the defense anyway?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
* What does one thing have to do with his ability to perform his job. God forgive me, have you seen his wife...*

What does that have to do with anything at all? who are to determine whom he should be finding attractive. Some people can say that about you. What kind of a remark is that? And most importantly, what does that have to do with his resignation or anything that relates to political discussion?

**why is it that every time someone has an affair people always think they've spent American money.**

Armed forces have strict moral codes to which each person agrees to upon joining.

** I was holding my breath and hoping he wasn't having sex with a man. Now, that would have been something to talk about. **

I bet you were waiting for some juicy gossipy tidbit a la Fox, weren't you just!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Z Z President Obama is the ONLY faithful man in the history of the world because believe me when I tell you they are constantly looking for that shit!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Sure, sure. A national security risk never has anything to do with a secret affair by a military general whose infidelity could betray the nation he swore to serve.

Republican's attempting to discredit Obama would never give him a reasonable doubt if such an affair were revealed.

Eat crackers and whistle 'Stars & Stripes Forever' while leading your local Texan armadillo and raccoon platoon march.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Isn't he supposed to testify in a few days in the Benghazi hearing?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
This is crazy! What does one thing have to do with his ability to perform his job. God forgive me, have you seen his wife....why is it that every time someone has an affair people always think they've spent American money. Doesn't he get a paycheck and what makes her a floosie......please! Get off his dick! He probably goes months w/o having anything to do with a woman. I was holding my breath and hoping he wasn't having sex with a man. Now, that would have been something to talk about.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Clinton took the blame a while ago, she has nothing to lose, she's done in January.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Clinton should have resigned.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us