The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 21155810141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   141 to 150 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fjep: I am fully aware that "looks" have nothing to do with men cheating. Men like new pussy....LOL...frankly, I was struck by her looks. The most beautiful women in the world have been cheated on....Demi, Fergie of the Blackeyed Peas, I heard from somewhere, Halle Berry if you can believe that! Now, there really is no hope for any of us.....LMAO! Finally, some humor in this BS thread.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2202 posts)
I doubt he had an affair. It is just a smoke screen.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Does anybody else see the irony in Patraeus had to resign, yet Obama had Bill Clinton campaigning for him. No wonder Obama waited till after the election.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Why are women still under the delusion that men cheating has anything to do with how attractive their wife is?"

What about Bill Clinton?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"I think there is way more to this story."

There's always way more to the story. (Almost) every incident like this is a hit job for political reasons. No matter the person, the party, or the office they hold.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17673 posts)
Back to the topic as the threats are now starting.

This just scratches the surface. Was the F.B.I. covertly monitoring the head of the C.I.A.? I think there is way more to this story. Will the transparency promised the American people again be ignored?

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Why are women still under the delusion that men cheating has anything to do with how attractive their wife is?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17673 posts)
It's a crime that we condemn people for being human. We find it too easy to throw stones at others when we all have faults of our own that if made public, might bring us shame. I accept that he is in a very special position that requires "perfection". In no way do I accept that this stains his honorable service to our country. By every account, he has been effective and admirable in his duties. What if we all lost our jobs because our membership on this site was made public? It would really suck and would be totally wrong. prejudice and persecution are alive and well. The only lesson we can learn from this is to do our best to withhold judgement on others and give people a second chance.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
As a matter of fact, take the block off so I can tell you how I feel "Outside The Forums." Everybody doesn't have to hear this as I'll give it to you straight, no chaser. And, I doubt there are loads of single women just dying to get with you......please! Attractive or not.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2202 posts)
First of all, who is this? He or she before I rip you a new asshole!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2202 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   141 to 150 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us