The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 21155810131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   131 to 140 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Why do men generalize when it comes to women? "

Because our understanding of women is only at the general level.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16724 posts)
Why do men generalize when it comes to women?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Joan:

Sadly we like watching the powerful fall. More so when we are down and hurting as well. It is why MTV shows like jersey shores make so much money... We can watch these people stab each other, betray each other, ect...

Nothing has changed sense the time of the Greeks in this reguard.

As for me personally... No I do not care what he does in his private life. So long as he didn't betray our secrets, or other.

We live in the day and age of wiki leaks... A day in which people given a great amount of trust betray it for 30 seconds of fame and or nieavity of thinking war should be anticeptic.

Personally the bloodier you can make war, the better. Make it as bloody as possible, impose a draft of every man/woman 18-65 with no ability to skip the draft. If cost are an issue, reduce cost by shortening the training... The extra losses are part of the pain we must feel for being a nation at war with shadows which can no more be stopped by a gun or bomb than the sun rises.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
What is sad is people will soon forget what he did for his country! And only remember this in the near future, I have seen several Sr Officers, and Sr NCO's fall from grace over a sexual oops over the 30 yrs. so sad is the fact most it was just a passing fling only to be smeared in the world opinion. Do we as a nation really care what or how our warriors act off the battlefield, when it comes to their private sex lives? Or is this just the kooky-loos drooling over the fact we can see a great mans weakness, or in some cases a great woman's? He will still testified over what happened in Libya, and fade into history, so sad.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
I thought the FBI found a breach in the general's email access. Probably routine surveillance as part of their job.

Was the general's wife in Afghanistan, or was the biographer there with him? That would seem to have more bearing than which woman was prettier.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
So long as the man wasn't giving away secrets, I do not care who he was screwing on the side. That is entirely his own personal problem and not mine.

If this is him falling on a sword to protect the president... Then it is business as usual.

If this woman tried to blackmail patraeus, read above.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
I get that. I can add some adjectives: Selfishness, insecurity. These are by no means criticisms.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Men cheat for the same reasons women do - because it makes them feel good. They cheat because they are unhappy. So they go in search of someone (or are receptive to the idea) who makes them feel good. Someone who makes them feel interesting, attractive, who wants to spend time with them - even a short period of time.

In short, their urge to fulfill their need - whatever it may be - overwhelms their resolve to stay faithful.

There is no "one size fits all" answer, of course, but I promise you - this is usually the case.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
VaBeach: Prove it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
"fjep: I am fully aware that "looks" have nothing to do with men cheating. Men like new pussy...."

In most cases, also wrong.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   131 to 140 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us