The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 21155810121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" FJ, You would believe anything that paints the left of radical right as the bad guy."

When BHO first got elected and before FJ blocked me, I told him it was going to be a loooong eight years for him and he replied there was no way in hell BHO would get a second term. Well FJ, you're half way through, only four more years to go, then another eight of Hillary. Oh and when BHO tilts SCOTUS all the way to the Left, it just could be your precious 2A may be taking a hike. Time to stock up on even more ammo. Seems the "wingnuts" who post here are not as smart as they like everyone to think they are. It's also pathetic that this Forum has come down to the usual "wingnut" suspects wasting their time picking on Robert, because no one cares what they think anymore and it's all they have left. BTW where is Mickey and that prediction of his that Romney would win in a landslide. What happened with that?

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Fjep:

You would believe anything that paints the left of radical right as the bad guy.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
When Patraeus realized he lost his opportunity to accuse, implicate, and malign the President during the Benghazi hearings, he knew his affair would created doubts about his own lack of judgement.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Bobochik voted Obama cause he thinks that he'll get free shit!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Bullshit Bobby that is an absolute lie! You will eat any shit Obama feeds you.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Fjep:

Don't you listen to the news? Obama wanted to keep patraeus, but patraeus woukdnt stay after the news broke.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
I still would like to know why it was OK to use Billy Boy for campaigning. Yet when the campaign is over force Patraeus to resign. They both cheated on their wives while in service of the country.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
So glad you got my drift VA. It was directed at you ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"Why do men generalize when it comes to women? "

Why are you generalizing about men? ;)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
According to a gf, the biographer was attempting to login to his e-mail account which alerted the authorities. How true this is, I have no idea because as we well know here once something is told to one person by the time it gets down the pipeline the story is totally changed so I guess we'll just have to wait and see or perhaps it has already come out by now. As far as the looks go, which I know is trivia, she's a 10....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2159 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us