The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 21155810111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet,

You have to understand that FJ thinks everything is a conspiracy...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
People like Bobochick were made to be enslaved and taken advantage of, they deserve it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Azqt:

1) I said that I doubt half of you righties are as sucsessful as you claim, and that if you are secsessful, you likely are so only because you exploit people.

There is a difference between exploiting and working for your wealth. What we have today in the US is exploitation and the idea that you do not get to pay for that exploitation through raised taxation.

2) no, my iPhone was given to me by AT&T a generation old because to get it out of stock. Catch was I had to have a 2 year contract with them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
For the director of the CIA, being engaged in an extramarital affair is considered a serious breach of security and a counterintelligence threat. If a foreign government had learned of the affair, the reasoning goes, Petraeus or Broadwell could have been blackmailed or otherwise compromised. Military justice considers conduct such as an extramarital affair to be possible grounds for court-martial.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
I don't know the reason why they wanted him out, it could be he was a future political threat. But Obama intentionally waited until after the election. How could he possibly thwap Patraeus for cheating on his wife, and have Bill Clinton actively campaigning for him. It had to be Patraeus choice, the bad thing for Biden is I still believe Patraeus would stomp him in democrat primaries.

Politics my friend pure politics...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Were they snickering on Fox when they said it... LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Sweet, anybody that would believe that is a fool, sorry ;(

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Bobby,

Are you making the claim people are only successful by exploiting others? If so, remember they didn't get there by themselves, the obama administration claims they helped build those businesses. Then for you to be successful, you will be exploiting people too. Would you also be referring to the libtard here on these threads, that claims his business is doing very well, thus exploiting others?

By the way, did you receive your "obama-phone" yet?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Fj. it's my understanding that no one forced him to resign,They are saying that Obama practically beg him to stay, but he choose to do the admiral thing and resign.That makes him a better man in my book.

Username hidden
(574 posts)
I rather get a kick out of these guys. I sit at work writing my books, making three dimensional models and apply for better jobs. (have an interview for a government job which should double my yearly income and provide me medical benefits)

I reply here between looking up information and when I can no longer keep my head pointed down to my laptop screen. In some cases I guess this makes me a troll, but these guys have been trolling these forums long before me and likely long after I become secsessful. (I doubt that half of these righties are as sucsessful as they claim and if they are... Only because if exploitation of their workers.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us