The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 21155810111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 173   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet, TBR believes that SP's downs syndrome child was actually Bristol Palin's child. He also believes GWB had FEMA concentration camps built. That voter ID laws are a conspiracy to keep democrats from voting. He thinks that because a person taps their feet they are gay. That republicans have a conspiracy to keep gay people from having sex. That the Iraq was so Bush's could get the oil.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
TBR, do you remember the other day, the democrat conspiracies you were yapping about? You are so slow it is amazing! Just because you post lies does not make~~oh wait it does.

Again only a idiot would believe a man with the career of Patraeus would out himself and resign because he wanted to. Actually that is an insult to idiots.

Do you actually believe that TBR? Are you that dumb?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Sweet,

You have to understand that FJ thinks everything is a conspiracy...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
People like Bobochick were made to be enslaved and taken advantage of, they deserve it.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Azqt:

1) I said that I doubt half of you righties are as sucsessful as you claim, and that if you are secsessful, you likely are so only because you exploit people.

There is a difference between exploiting and working for your wealth. What we have today in the US is exploitation and the idea that you do not get to pay for that exploitation through raised taxation.

2) no, my iPhone was given to me by AT&T a generation old because to get it out of stock. Catch was I had to have a 2 year contract with them.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6878 posts)
Fj maybe some one is trying to eleminate the compatision early, though no one is sure whether or not he would run as a democrat or a republican. I read somethink that refered to him as a Yankee republican and that was the same as a democrat.

Hell the more i learn about politics, the more i realize I don't know. Maybe i should stick with philosophy and sociology

Username hidden
(984 posts)
For the director of the CIA, being engaged in an extramarital affair is considered a serious breach of security and a counterintelligence threat. If a foreign government had learned of the affair, the reasoning goes, Petraeus or Broadwell could have been blackmailed or otherwise compromised. Military justice considers conduct such as an extramarital affair to be possible grounds for court-martial.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I don't know the reason why they wanted him out, it could be he was a future political threat. But Obama intentionally waited until after the election. How could he possibly thwap Patraeus for cheating on his wife, and have Bill Clinton actively campaigning for him. It had to be Patraeus choice, the bad thing for Biden is I still believe Patraeus would stomp him in democrat primaries.

Politics my friend pure politics...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Were they snickering on Fox when they said it... LOL

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Hay I'm just repeating what i heard on fox.

Username hidden
(984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 173   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us