The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 21155810102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 180   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok here is my prediction. War with iran, Patraeus is called back to lead the coalition forces. He not only defeats iran but subdues the Islamic radical movement, bring a sense of peace and is elected as a war hero in 2016.

Username hidden
(1084 posts)
I think he could possibly survive the sex scandal, what he can't overcome is being out of the public view for four years. We in America for the most part have a short attention spand.

Username hidden
(1084 posts)
It will be forgotten in four years, people really do not care about that shit. It makes a difference which party he chooses though. The dems can't roast him because of Clinton, if he runs on the dem ticket.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
He might wll run for office but this would surely put him at a disadvantage with the other candidates. Sexual scandals have no party limits but in my opinion, the conservative wing of the Republican party would really put any candidate with that kind of baggage out of contention. Other countries laugh at us about that. I seem to remember that the U.S. once threatened to make some sex tapes public and try to oust Marcos from the Philippines. He responded, in so many words, please, please, publicize them because in his culture, it would make him look "macho" and he would get even MORE support! I think it was wise and necessary that he resign because of the nature of his position and the possibility he could be blackmailed. But I wish our country could somehow get past these kinds of failings and that there could be punishment or censure short of resignation or being fired. Once everything is out and in the open, the blackmail threat is gone.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
Now to get back to a serious note, Patraeus had been approached to run for president in the 2012 election by republicans. He turned them down which makes sense as he would be running against his boss. There is no doubt he would have been a threat, and no doubt IMO he could have made Obama sweat. I think he may still run but not as a republican. Scandal will not matter much, after all it did not for Bill Clinton.

Patraeus might be a democrat I could vote for.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
How about the one where you claimed that the Sanford police dept did not arrest Zimmerman, and that let him go. Or the one that his father was in collusion with the police dept. Or that the police dept didn't investigate because TM was black. And let's not forget the famous claim that GZ had no injuries, that it was all made up.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"He is getting a little cranky... "

TBR I am not cranky~but it looks like you are...

Whatsa matter libbypooo your past biting you in your conspiracy theory ass?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I am having so much fun~are you TBR?

Hey how about the one about SP husband and seceding from the Union? LOL

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Can someone change FJ's diaper?

He is getting a little cranky...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17229 posts)
Hey how about when you claimed McCain was a spy for the NV~~that was hilarious!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 180   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us