The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 2115581071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy, in his defense, that crap your parents experienced was a "learned behavior" and as he was a child, he was innocent. Today, I see more interracial couples than ever and especially in the south which was shocking to me when I first moved here. I prefer black men but have dated white men and both have treated me royally so those ghosts from the past are slowly dying out. Thank God!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Good Morning Posters! Upon waking up I learn of how this scandal is just snowballing out of control. Now Allen? Damn, is this what our military does in between trying to find our enemies? This topic can be added to the WTF thread.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Sad, but not really relevant. People in a lot of high stress occupations commit suicide, and have affairs. Not in that order though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
123 I guess you didn't catch the part I was a child, and the point is they were pretty much accepted. Mind you this was the early sixties.

Mighty ignorant of you! I am more than surprised!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
really dont care. Nasty person.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sweet, Pfft, I grew up with dykes living down the road. Interracial couples too. They did just fine, though I am sure some people did not like it. I talked to them all the time, but then I talked to most everybody. Back then divorced people were the bad people~LOL

Illinois is one of the most racist places I have seen in the US. Imagine that.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
She is jealous she cant get Private affection let alone PDA...LMAO

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Why sweet?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
B2 I have no problem as long as there are reasonable boundaries. Kissing, hugging, holding hands should be fine. I guarantee you if a female soldier mounted her lover or husband she would get a article 15, or a letter of reprimand. A marine IN UNIFORM mounted and humped his partner returning and it was ALLOWED. I fully could understand a civilian lover doing this BUT the soldier, hetro, gay, whatever it looks awful. And there were children present.

As it stands now if you are in uniform and slap your wife on the ass, or husband depending on sex, it will mean trouble if caught. It is clear that same sex get a pass, that is not good for unit cohesion.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I know I am going to get beat up about this but I think same sex public affection sends mix messages to young children who haven't had the opportunity to process it. I know about the two mommies and daddies and all that but the so-called "norm" is still hetero. I am all for domestic partnerships but "marriage" IMO is between a man and a woman. I don't care what happens in anyone's bedroom but don't shove it down my throat. That's my problem with same sex couples.....okay....kick the shit out of me! I still feel the same way.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us