The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 2115581051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet, the head of the CIA was interviewed by the FBI months prior to the election, and he did not tell his direct boss. What a fucking mess, Obama is either a liar or the most incompetent president since Richard Nixon.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
This is getting good, even Dianne Feinstein wants to know why the president was not informed. She is calling for an investigation.

The times was informed in the last week of October but did not run the story until after the election.

So the Times knew, Eric Cantor knew, but the president was out in the cold? What a fucking booob!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Eric Cantor, a republican, knew about the investigation in October. How is it that our president did not know?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
How does a president not know about a FBI investigation into the head of the CIA. Complete utter incompetence, Obama totally had his head up his ass not to know something this important. What the fuck has he been doing, besides campaigning.

The head of the FBI should be fired pronto for not informing him.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
There is new information about this every day. It may not be as simple as a horny guy thinking with his dick. I'm reserving judgement until more comes out. But some questions I have include: What started the investigation? Why go into personal e-mails? Were legal procedures followed? Was there a risk to security secrets? Why did the FBI investigator start sending pics of himself? What's the timing of all this and what procedures were followed? Did people withhold information from those who have a right to know? Do any people involved have political connections one way or the other? My initial reaction was a simple one of a respected person making a stupid mistake. But "the plot thickens". So far, the lesson I learned from this is to not fool around with another woman unless my wife is in the same room fooling around with another man!!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Obama says he did not know about the FBI investigation on Petraeus, head of the CIA, until after the election.

What a fucking incompetent BOOB!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
ABC's Denver affiliate ran a story on TV about it, and some joker inserted an altered version of the cover of her book.

Instead of "All In" - the word "Up" was wedged in the middle, and then a second line was added reading "My Snatch".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20223 posts)
I understand her anger. I dont need Wayne to defend me. I used the features given to me by the site.

Thanks M ;O)

Imagine Mrs. Lucky's surpize when she opened it. She freaked out.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Military leaders who commit adultery have violated the code of conduct and can be court-martialed for errors in judgment such as that demonstrated by Spymaster Petraeus, it seems.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Lucky,

Now you partially understand why we're not interested in meeting any SF's, while I'm certain not all are lunatics, some are, quite obviously. I'm not surprised, and I'm sorry that you were subjected to that. Send it to Wayne.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us