The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us : Swingers Discussion 2115581031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The answer is it depends.

Every email goes through a server. Your sls emails are stored on the sls server, so even if you and the recipient delete them, admin still has a copy.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I have a question hopefully someone can answer. If I send someone an e-mail and then delete it from my computer right after i send it and then that someone reads it and deletes it afterwards where does it go? I assume it is still on my hard drive, unless I maxed it out and was recorded over. Is that how they found them? Can they still be accessed someway without having access to their computers. If that is the case then does that mean that every e-mail ever sent since the start of the Internet can still be accessed or must you have one of the computers it was sent to or from to do this?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
The society in and around McDill Air Force Base and the CIA operation center is unfamiliar to the average American citizen. This episode in intelligence failure will provide insight about the carnal and deceptive natures of military operations and secret affairs.

Military accountability and transparency to a civilian population that supports its existence is a real-world issue unfamiliar to most Americans whose taxes pay entirely for the deceits of this culture.

Every American soldier who served in any military service has been betrayed by superior officers and operatives, demonstrated clearly in this defamation of military conduct code.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6901 posts)
What ever happened to private military investigations til the trial is presentable?

There will never be a jury or court that is NOT tired of this soap opera by the time a trial(s) occurs.

Lets hope nobody "has a heart attack or accident and dies" that are key witnesses.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
The Sun Also Rises.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6901 posts)
From my understanding Obama had weekly meetings with both the head of CIA and FBI. One of them should have told him, and I find it goddamned strange they did not. Christs sakes the times knew!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Did they sing a popular duet of love for desert sand, desert storms, and desert romances while wearing Bush Crime Family Enterprise signature jewelry?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6901 posts)
Sneaky/taboo sex is powerful. That's why some people get bored with swinging, it is not that power sex that comes from being taboo.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I knew the Khawam twins in Philadelphia 15 years ago, buxom Lebanese gals that were unabashed gold diggers. Sort of like the Kardashians before the Kardashians were the Kardashians. Hard to believe that a 4-Star general and other military brass would get fooled by these tramps. Perhaps a reality tv show is in the offing.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
A male chorus of Afghanistan and Iraqi free-world citizens will join in the desert heat love song, eating crackers and attempting to sing 'Stars & Stripes Forever' as counterpoint.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6901 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 168   End
TOPIC: The Day General Patraeus Betrayed Us