Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The Continued Invasion of the USA
TOPIC: The Continued Invasion of the USA
Created by: sexytension
Original Starting post for this thread:
Maybe it's time for our President to read our Constitution; namely Article IV, section 4:....."The United States (Government) shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against INVASION....."

What the hell is an estimated 90,000 kids a year being practically welcomed by our wussy President into our country? When will this invasion stop? What the hell is he doing? He can't even stop busses from crossing our border. Sure looks like an invasion to me, especially when you add it to the already 12 million already here illegally.

So it's OK for our wussy President to welcome illegals to overwhelm us at this rate, but after two months he can't put enough pressure on the Mexican Government to stop bussing them here, nor even send back our Marine they have held for no valid reason. What kind of pussy country are we getting to be? For Christ's SAKE!

God, I'd love to have George Bush back for a week! How long do you think it would take Dick Cheney to get Mexico's attention? That Marine would be back home tomorrow! Obama can't even put a fence up and have our National Guard on the border and shut it down! I'm embarrassed to be an American. Here we are on the fourth of July celebrating our Great Country now being run by Pussies! Won't be great much longer unless we get rid of the whole bunch of these pussies.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 422   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ho Hum.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Oh and I concede this round, Tell we play again.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(226 posts)
Hell VA you couldn't piss me off if you tried,(because the truth be said i really don't care) I'm just using you the same way you are using me, for a little entertainment before i head off to work.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(226 posts)
Your opinion matters just as much as mine. I'm not the one telling you your's doesn't matter.

At the risk of totally pissing you off, your statement about family spilling blood is beyond stupid, and I feel no obligation to explain to you why.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20539 posts)
And you didn't answer my question at all. At what point does what I say matter?

When you are willing to make a total commitment.

You listed all the things you have done in this country, but I heard nothing about family blood being spent for our freedom, I on the other hand have had many family members shed their blood for this country as far back as the American Revaluation.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(226 posts)
I would prefer that my wife stays with me because she loves me and finds life with me favorable to life without me, not out of unshakeable loyalty in the face of my being an asshole or because I promise to ruin her if she leaves. I support anyone's decision when they decide that their family life sucks and it is not salvageable.

And you didn't answer my question at all. At what point does what I say matter?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20539 posts)
I am well-vested in this country and have a strong interest in its success. I would prefer to stay here the rest of my life.

If that's the cast, then way would you support those who choose to abandon their country for the love of money. Oh and I have been posting her for a long time, your just don't remember me.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(226 posts)
I wasn't referring to how long you've been on this site - I was referring to how long you've been involved in political discussions here, and specifically about how long you've been reading what I write.

How many more years should I live here before what I think matters? How many more hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes should I pay before I get to care about what happens to them after I mail them away? How many more houses should I own, children should I raise, cars I buy or all of the other things that everyone does before my opinion matters as much as yours?

Anyway - like I said - simply discounting my opinion due to my lack of citizenship is argumentatively invalid. I am well-vested in this country and have a strong interest in its success. I would prefer to stay here the rest of my life. You want to tell everyone who isn't a citizen to just shut up and take it? Go for it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20539 posts)
Actually I've been on this site longer than you have(the first year the site was created) Just under an other profile.

And as I said I wouldn't come into to you home and tell you how you should run things nor would I even voice an opinion. It would not be my place to do so, nor is it you place to come into my home ( My country) and refuse to become part of the family and voice an opinion about how we do are should do things

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(226 posts)
I've been here for over 12 years. The situation has changed dramatically since I arrived. And I'm not just "bitching". I'm TELLING you why companies are leaving this country. The companies and people themselves are TELLING you why they are leaving. Virtually nobody disputes why they are leaving, although their opinions of what should be done about it varies widely. Blaming it on me is an intellectually insipid approach to a serious problem "we" (those of us in this country) have.

I have plenty of good things to say about this country. If all you're hearing is bitching then you're not listening. You just got here. You know nothing about me.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20539 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 422   End
TOPIC: The Continued Invasion of the USA