The 4rth Branch of Government : Swingers Discussion 815771031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 4rth Branch of Government
TOPIC: The 4rth Branch of Government
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
John edwards couldnt beat John Cary LOL that will tell yeah something, right now he is 6th over all, he is a joke.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Who knows what evil lies in the heart of Darth? "

History will tell the tale of this guy if he doesn't keel over from a coronary first. Cheney is one frightening creature!

No sir he will fade away like most VPs do. Look at Gore, and hell cant even remember his name you know Goerge the 1st VP? as you liberals call him yeah that one. Sorry Chaney will just walk into the sunset and waving goodbye Washington. LOL I think it is a laugh a min. that people are so knitpicky during WWIII...LOL you fawkin people me. Who gives a ratz ass, there is a lot of info I would like to know about a few certain Senators too.Big fawkin deal no wonder they cant get anything done, fuck its almost over give it a fucking rest.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Let me surprise a few people and say, that what I have read so far concerning this story, Dick Cheney appears to be in the wrong. As is the President. The explanations seemed to make this issue worst. I would like to hear a better reason as to why an executive order directed at all of those in the "executive branch" does not apply to the Vice President.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
You know, this "9/11 was set up by the administration, the jews" whatever is tiresome. I'm not at all happy with the administration, for reason unrelated to the war. But you people honestly think the president or the VP would intentionally kill 3000 americans is just dumbfounding to me. I hated bill clinton, but i don't think he set up oklahoma or the first tower attacks or the cole bombing. Zing are you saying it's only republican administrations that are evil?

I think cheney is wrong on this issue. But I don't think he murdered 3000 americans.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The Office of Vice President Dick Cheney told an agency within the National Archives that for purposes of securing classified information, the Vice President's office is not an 'entity within the executive branch' according to a letter released Thursday by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

classic cheneian logic!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: The 4rth Branch of Government