Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The 4rth Branch of Government
TOPIC: The 4rth Branch of Government
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Trouble is I cant find anything proven I mean accusations and falsehoods are delivered by members of congress and the press every day. I just thought you knew something more than they did.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Please to list it out for us? I mean really make a list of ligit dirty laundy, All must have merit and proof of they're existance.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ok Knockboots just a warning that the "parrots" get nasty here. You'll get the later of debate versus insults from some of them.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
i thought the expression was good things (posts) come in 3s

:-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Knock, the Dems, Libs especially are the ones that parrot all the air waves w their talking point. Talk about ineffective and wrong just look at the libs. Good Dems have let the left wing take over the party, as you can see they are a failure since taking over the Congress...After all having Kennedy a murder and Kerry a traitor being respected leaders of your party iyou should be very proud...lol have fun and good luck.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
It is ok when the truth is told but to Lie and make false accusations with malise is wrong especially in a public forum. Countless times the media and some members of congress have made unfounded accusations. And some have been reputted and or retracted because they were false and or out and out lies. It is a two way street when it comes to critcizing the president. But to lie and make false accusations in public is not a crime and so it continues to happen on a weekly basis. It is ok to criticize policy but to make shit up is wrong.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Thanks Knockboots and welcome to the political forums. Word of advice though, if it isn't already....thicken your skin especially if you lean toward democrat values. lol

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Knockout

I agree. I was Air Force personally. Had two medical jobs...3 years altitude chambers and 4 years in Bioenvironment Medicine/Occupational Health. Did have one nephew in Navy though....don't know what he did actually, due to his security clearances, only knew it had something to do with electronics and secure communications. His first 2 1/2 years were school and spent the rest of his 7 years on the Enterprise.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Some good quotes there Knockboots, here's another to go along with them concerning accusation of treason for speaking out against a sitting president, that is dissenting with the GW presidency.

"Presidential Criticism

Recently several people have written to ask us about a viewpoint TR had on criticism of the presidency. This quote was part of an editorial he wrote for the "Kansas City Star" durning World War I.

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be *** full liberty *** to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that ***it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right ***. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. *** To announce that there must be no criticism of the President ***, or that we are *** to stand by the President, right or wrong , is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable *** to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"T. Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149 May 7, 1918

*** added in quote to emphasize

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
congress trying to evict cheney... silly but funny nonetheless

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: The 4rth Branch of Government