The 4rth Branch of Government : Swingers Discussion 815771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 4rth Branch of Government
TOPIC: The 4rth Branch of Government
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are welcome to try again.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No where in that did it say he was in violation of the constitution. And had we not intercepted Japanese radio messages we would have lost at Mid Way Island. The point is if you are not a terrorist dont worry. And if any of it was used to arrest anyone it would be inadmissable in a court of law.

In other words if you put together a drug deal and they over heard it and arrested you on that basis it would be thrown out of court. No one violated any ones constitutional rights. And they continue to use these methods and the court has stayed out of it and even upheld it. And congress just approved these methods for the second time.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Knock has jioned the ranks of Zero and JNM...LOL Not one example of any violation of the constitution...LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Perfect

"So you agree it's NOT the consensus?? "

Do I agree that not everyone agrees that Pits are good watchdog/guarddogs? Yes, Perfect I can most likely agree with that statement since the good and bad of Pits and their abilities as watchdogs/guarddogs, temperment, dangers or lack thereof are all over the board as far as opinions.

Most articles that I read stating that the Pit is a loving friendly dog also said to watch them closely especially around children (in other words - don't fully trust them) because the Pit tends to NOT warn that he's becoming aggressive. Also read in many of the articles that the Pits tactic is to go for the throat of other animals, even one articles talked about the Pit disemboweling another dog as the method of kill even though the other dog rolled over in submission (exposing his belly).

Now the conversation was concerning Pits. I can equally tell you that I don't 100% trust any dog around children.....to the point I'd turn my back on the situation even a little chihuahua as they are pissy little creatures. Had a Jack Russel also, he'd probably bite quicker than my German Shepherd.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
My pit bull is an awesome dog and is trust worthy and obeys and is confident. Go to micheal Vick for more info.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Perfect

"Both guard dogs and watch dogs bark to alert their owners of an intruder's presence. The barking is also an attempt at scaring away the intruder. The watch dog's function ends here, while a guard dog might be trained to restrain or attack the intruder. "

I have no problem what so ever with any of this statement or the rest that was with it. Let me point out that the sources I found were goggling watchdog and guarddog as I didn't place a lot of distinction in my google either. And I actually read this same passage in at least one article quoted above.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Now we have gone from a laundry list to one violation of the constitution, That should not be too tuff...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Perfect

"Are you stating it's the consensus that pit bulls make good watch dogs? You claim to have found 'many' articles."

I sure wish you'd learn to read. NO, I did not say that and you know it. You said to find ONE article.....I did find quite a few articles but only gave you ONE and ONE only as you requested. Clear now???

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
I always ask for others to think for themselves. Brush up on history, read the Constitution,

Trust me I know the constitution: Name 1 Constitutional violation by this president. just one proven violation of the United State Contitution.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Perfect

"Second sign of a liberal: Can't supprt the claims they make.

You're on a roll. "

I'd say she's figured you guys out very quickly about supplying information to you guys that is ignored or discounted. For example...you said yesterday:

"Find me a source that says Pits are good watch/guard dogs or shut the fuck up. "

I found you a source and then you started with your intelligence insults saying you could find one source testifying to my intelligence but not a concensus of opinion.

So I'd say the lady can read and sees providing you with sources is well...pretty well useless.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: The 4rth Branch of Government